• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► Netflix: The Dragon Prince

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...DlsQqUMIUTAG&usg=AOvVaw1fufPo3SYH8wg4EdKKh1SM
The Dragon Prince by ATLA writer Aaron Ehasz tell story of two human princes who form an unlikely bond with an elfin assassin sent to kill them. Embarking on an epic quest to bring peace to their warring lands

dragon-prince-netflix-1121557.jpeg

I must say the poster and synopsis has me hooked already.

Last edited:

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
It has me pretty interested too, hopefully it's better than some of their other fantasy kids shows. A few of them have such choppy art.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I can’t wait to find out more info on this tomorrow. I hope they reveal some stuff about the video game set in the same universe as well!

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
A bit bummed it's CGI animation but aside from that the premise looks solid. Can't wait till September.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
The frame rate on the characters look so janky, but other than that this looks like it'll be a good show.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I'm curious what kind of personality they will give Rayla. She is a assassin sent to kill the brothers so maybe she could be tsunderish?

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Don't think I've been disappointed so hard so fast from announcement to trailer like this series. I'll give it a couple episodes, but that Knights of Sidonia-esque animation almost always ends up looking like the video is buffering or some shit with the low framerate. Gonna really have to sell me on the story alone for this one.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
If this gets a second season would it be possible to change the animation style with enough feedback? Then again I haven't seen it yet so maybe the CGI will improve in other episodes.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Anyone have any opinions on the show?

First season was pretty good. A lot of the humor was similar to ATLA. I'm excited to see Xadia next season. My main gripe is the animation which feels stilted and choppy in certain scenes.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
First season was pretty good. A lot of the humor was similar to ATLA. I'm excited to see Xadia next season. My main gripe is the animation which feels stilted and choppy in certain scenes.

Yeah I really like the ATLA/Game of Thrones vibe. The series seems to acknowledge it is derived from those two shows and it combines their elements successfully, so it doesn’t bother me that it is derivative. The series definitely has its own unique story to tell. I think if the show is successful, a higher budget might help smooth out the animation quality. I sure hope we get a season two.

Laurel

Awards
I like it so far, though I felt there could've been more going on in the season and it could've concluded better, but it's engaging and the main characters are likable. (Enjoyed that Callum is voiced by Sokka's voice actor, he even has some of his humor.) The animation is a bit jarring at times but the style does make the show look unique so that's something.

Back