• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NeoShadows

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
But, if pure blood doesn't release heart, how could the KH be created? Since it is the KH of men, if pureblood doesn't release heart... That means Xemnas KH was more like a KH of created hearts...

Rix

:)
Awards
yeah.. KH has been getting too confusing :/ But they actually don't release hearts when you defeat them so i dunno:/

Near987

yeah.. KH has been getting too confusing :/ But they actually don't release hearts when you defeat them so i dunno:/

wow i JUST noticed that Shadows really dont release hearts... i checked on my KH1 profile and the pures oh KH1 also dont release hearts either...hmm ok...the pures are the ones made of the darkness in peoples hearts...so they dont have a heart b/c they are just the darkness...ok it makes sense now thank you very much Rixam i apreciate it:thumbsup:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Well, they lack an emblem of any kind, so that seems to suggest it is a 'Natural' Heartless, and not one of the kind that Xehanort created through his experiments

kerretz

neoshadows are the emblem heartless
Emblem = fake
pureblooud = real
pure blood consume hearts and neoshadows take them and give them tio XIII or malificent

Rix

:)
Awards
Emblem = fake
pureblooud = real
pure blood consume hearts and neoshadows take them and give them tio XIII or malificent

No neoshadows atre pureblood. *sigh*

Near987

Emblem = fake
pureblooud = real

what the hell?
umm if neoshadows are emblems then where is the symbol? hmmmmm?
THERE ISNT ONE
and take them to mailficent? they dont " obey " any one they just use them to get to more hearts or to get that person that is " controling" them's heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back