• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NeoShadows

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Near987

ok i just noticed something when i was playing the game today...
ok i was killing neoshadows in the DarkCity area of The World That Never Was ok?
i noticed that...neoshadows dont release hearts when they are defeated instead they kinda disapeer in a cloud of...some sort of dark liquid or smoke
What im asking here is are they really heartless if they are how come they dont release the captive heart that they suposedly have? anyone got any ideas?:confused:

Last edited:

XShadowSoraX

Hmmm You Have A Real Good Point There .. =S
Mabye Its Because Neo Shadows Are Evolved Forms Of Normal Shadows So They Dont Need The Heart To Live And It Gets Consumed..

gun

Maybe they arent heartless but the new kind of enemy in BBS!

urso93

Maybe they arent heartless but the new kind of enemy in BBS!

No way. Neoshadows are heartless, they are in the journal as heartless, they were already in KH1 Final mix version. Besides it doesnt make sense, Nomura would never do it.

Near987: who knows? maybe itss because theyre pure, theyre hearts arent created

Awards
maybe theyre an early form of heartless, a prototype (for lack of a better word).
And they arent created from the darkness in peoples hearts but maybe just pure darkness from the dark realm, possibly the same as darkside or something.

Macabre

Gold Member
Mabye Its Because Neo Shadows Are Evolved Forms Of Normal Shadows So They Dont Need The Heart To Live And It Gets Consumed.
.By what you are saying,If they don't have a corrupted heart,then they are not heartless,that's a silly idea.

It probably gets it's heart melted with it.

A

Azrael

Maybe when a Shadow evolves to a Neoshadow, the heart is completely consumed?

Rix

:)
Awards
omg! Pureblood heartless don't release hearts. Only the artificial heartless (those with symbols) does.

Rix

:)
Awards
Shadows, Neoshadows, darkballs, invisibles, darkside... To mention those I remember.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
But, emblems heartless are not done of real heart, right? Or am I confusing..? Xehanort even wrote he expected to create the emblem from nothing.

That would mean that Xemnas KH is done of fake human heart only and not real human's heart...?

Near987

omg! Pureblood heartless don't release hearts. Only the artificial heartless (those with symbols) does.

yea? but the darkballs form KH1 released hearts and they were a pureblood so were invicibles but they also released hearts same goes for shadows so why would neoshadows be an exception?

Last edited:

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
ok. Pure Heartless are the ones with no heartless symbol (ansems mark) like what Rixam said. But i never really noticed that. a shadow is a pure heartless and i gives out a heart, but neoshadows don't. So, are they nobodies and heartless? i dont know. its confusing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back