• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Neoshadows ? [Ven's story spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Talys Alankil

So… I've tried not to spoil myself too much before playing BbS, so I've just seen the cutscene where Vanitas is born. Right before that, Ven is shown fighting Neoshadows. But… I thought Heartless weren't supposed to exist in that time, right ? So how can that be ?

Aerora

The best theory to explain that that I've heard is that only emblem heartless didn't yet exist; since 'Heartless will exist as long as there is darkness in any heart,' purebloods would still be around.

idk, that confused me too. )8

Izayoi

galactic cancer
The way Heartless are described, they logically can't not be around, unless of course the Unverse take something away that prevents their existence. But now we have BBS and know that they were just some wierd by products of Vanitas. Therefore, there is no reason for them not to exist, and since Xehanort "created" the Heartless, specifically calling out the Emblem ones, one can assume that Purebloods always existed.

Z

Zulkir

Where is your evidence that Heartless didn't exist? No one ever said they didn't exist.

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member
The way Heartless are described, they logically can't not be around, unless of course the Unverse take something away that prevents their existence. But now we have BBS and know that they were just some wierd by products of Vanitas. Therefore, there is no reason for them not to exist, and since Xehanort "created" the Heartless, specifically calling out the Emblem ones, one can assume that Purebloods always existed.

This makes more sense than the Heartless just not existing. I agree with you.

Samhain

Bronze Member
thats wrong.

heartless dont exist in the realm of light. seriously if "heartless will always be around if darkness is in every heart" bullshit then worlds would have beencompletely falling apart and we would have been fighting them. heartless don't exist. pureblood heartless only exist in the realm of darkness at this time. master xehanort summoned them from there most likely and xehanort brought the pureblood/emblem heartless in the realm of light so in a way nomura is telling the truth.

i wondered at first too but some people answered and they put up a good reason like teh 1 i stated above

kaialone

@ Samhain : Now taht sounds kinda racist to me
But youre right heartless most likely only exist inb the Realm of Darkness naturally.And whenXehanort brought them into the realmof light its caused chaos

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
@ Samhain : Now taht sounds kinda racist to me
But youre right heartless most likely only exist inb the Realm of Darkness naturally.And whenXehanort brought them into the realmof light its caused chaos

Listen I know the answer its the beautiful magic of retcon.

kaialone

@ loke13 : Ummm,that kinda embarrasing but...I am still learning english,and i honestly have NO idea what you just said.I pretty sure it was sarcastic ,though.

sarkess1

yeah in kh1 ansem (xehanorts heartless) brought them to the realm of light to engulf the world in darkness, in that timeline their numbers where massive!in kh2 after their defeat only few remained the rest returned to the realm of darkness again!

mjejr1

Don't forget are knoledge of heartless come from Ansem the Wise and his apprentice. If they didn't know about heartless at the time of their reports then when Xehanort "created" them he would have assumed he made them.

Kentsu13

ya i agree that purebloods came from realm of dark and MX probably brought the neoshadows over to test ven /get van out and in kh1 through kh2 those heartless r mostly emblems bc there from the experiments and the shadows/purebloods are fewer in comparison bc it takes alot of darkness to take over the heart hence less in realm of light (except the borderline places near realm of dark)

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Interview said:
---Are there new enemies you can confirm that are not shown in the screens?
Nomura: The new enemy is not a Heartless, or a Nobody, because the story takes place before even they appear. I can only give out more information, little by little, as time passes: an example being like the Shadow enemies that are heartless, and the Dusk enemies that are nobodies.

(Stupid 25 Characters 25 Characters)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back