• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Neoshadow reaction Command

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
I never did it, whener I try to do it, donald and goofy or riku kill them to fast, can any1 show me a vid of the reaction command with neoshadows, or tell me about it?

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
I have no vid.. But I think i'm correct in saying that Sora dodges the Neo Shadow before it comes out of the ground (When they jump out of a dark portal in the ground) and sends it spinning with a hit. Or something similar, I don't remember very well. All I know is that he dodges the Neo Shadows' sneak attack. -_-

There's an reaction command for Neoshadows? That's weird.. I don't remember it. It must be very rare to encounter a reaction command from a Neoshadow.

Lunar Knight

American Person
I activated the reaction command once, but I didn't enough time to see it in action because Donald and Goofy killed it too quickly :/

linsparker

it's when neoshadow jumps really high up and you reaction command "wild dance" and you spin keyblade lots of times while in the air.

to see it why not use a form. you can still do reaction commands while on drive.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I've seen it appear a few times, but I have never used it. Just like some people, it was killed before I could input the action.

Wild Dance sounds familiar.. It sounds like Demyx's water minion's reaction command, but it sounds like I've triggered it before.. I'm gonna try this one out... Sometime.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
lol... I know what every body means. Donald and Goofy just kill them to fast! =(

I've only done it once.

Lunar Knight

American Person
5 Kings of Twilight said:
I hope KH3 allows people to make their party members do nothing. But I doubt Nomura will listen to us, American people.

You can go to customize and select "Sora Attack" on Goofy's and Donald's page. This will make Sora the only one to fight.

Last edited:
Maybe unequip all of Donald's magic except Cure will do the trick. (Same with Goofy) I mean Donald just casts magic. I never seen a Duck whack a heartless before.

linsparker

Plasma_Chain said:
You can go to customize and select "Sora Attack" on Goofy's and Donald's page. This will make Sora the only one to fight.
I agree. thet way you wont have to use up drive.

Absol_Zexion

I wish Sora had better sidekicks than Donald and Goofy!

er, on topic: the Neoshadow Reaction Command is called Wind Dance. I've used it a few times before, tho i don't remember exactly how it works.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
I don't have a vid but I have seen it but forgot what it was but mostly donald and goofy or who ever my party is kills them to fast to see what it is. But if I find a link then I will show you. But for right now all I know is that Sora dodges the NeoShadows attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back