What's new

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEO TWEWY + TWEWY Orginal Soundtracks available for streaming

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

๐•ค๐•”๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ก-๐•”๐• ๐•๐•๐•–๐•”๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•š๐•ž๐•ž๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•’๐•
Staff member
Reaction score
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Square Enix has released a ton of The World Ends With You albums on music streaming services including the soundtracks for NEO: The World Ends With You, The World Ends With You - The Animation, The World Ends With You, and side project albums by Takeharu Ishimoto including The Death March and choBIT Orchestra Ver. 1.02.

You can stream them all on Apple Music, Amazon Music, and Spotify.ย 

NEO: The World Ends With You - Original Soundtrack (2021)

Apple Music | Amazon Music | Spotify

ย 

The World Ends With You - The Animation Original Soundtrack (2021)

ย 

The Death March (2014)

ย 

choBIT Orchestra Ver. 1.02 (2010)

Apple Music |ย Amazon Musicย | Spotify

ย 

Subarashiki Konosekai + The World Ends With You (2008)

ย 

The World Ends With You - Original Soundtrack (2007)

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider onย Facebookย andย Twitterย for the latest updates onย Kingdom Hearts Unionย ฯ‡ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts Dark Road, Kingdom Hearts III, Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory, NEO: The World Ends With Youย and all thingsย Kingdom Heartsย andย The World Ends With You!

LightUpTheSky452

Puella Magi
Reaction score
Awards
I'm excited. All of the TWEWY music is so good!

...And excuse me, as I apparently make it my personal mission to comment on all the TWEWY posts, of late. I just realized I was doing that. LOL

Oracle Spockanort

๐•ค๐•”๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ก-๐•”๐• ๐•๐•๐•–๐•”๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•š๐•ž๐•ž๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•’๐•
Staff member
Reaction score
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm excited. All of the TWEWY music is so good!

...And excuse me, as I apparently make it my personal mission to comment on all the TWEWY posts, of late. I just realized I was doing that. LOL
XD please, respond to them all xD

LightUpTheSky452

Puella Magi
Reaction score
Awards
XD please, respond to them all xD
Thank you so much. -blushes-

I'm just so happy that we have a new TWEWY game--and that it was so good!--that I think that that enthusiasm is showing itself in all of these thread posts. LOL

Also... on the rare chance that Square Enix sees that people love the game, and that we want a third one, I won't complain:)

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6