• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEO: The World Ends With You is now available on Steam

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Welcome back to the Reaper's Game! Over a year after its initial debut on PC via the Epic Games Store, NEO: The World Ends With You is finally released on Steam!

The game will cost $59.99 normally. Those who purchase by October 25th will receive a 25% discount as part of a special promotion to commemorate the launch, dropping the price to $44.99. 

A new illustration by Gen Kobayashi to celebrate the occasion.

"Only the possibility of you can change our fate" 
Rindo comes to the grim realization that his life is on the line when he is forced to compete in the so-called "Reapers' Game."

There's no telling how this tale will unfold—but it's up to you to find out! Put your psychic prowess to the test as you duke it out on the stylishly animated streets of Shibuya.

<Story>

It was just an ordinary day in Shibuya—or so Rindo thought, until he comes into possession of a mysterious pin
and gets wrapped up in the so-called “Reapers’ Game”...

<Purchase Rewards>

Legendary Threads Set
・Legendary Headphones
 Greatly increases the item drop rate.
・Legendary Tank Top
 Greatly increases Attack.
・Legendary Shorts
 Shortens the duration the wearer is knocked down.
・Legendary Sneakers
 Increases movement speed during combat.
・Legendary Music Player
 Enormously increases HP.

Reapers' Game Survival Set
・Pin: UFO Rescue
 Hold the button to slowly restore your team's HP.
・Threads: Virupaksa Hoodie
 Greatly increases HP.
・CD: Twister (NEO Mix)
 Adds this song as a main menu music option.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
And somehow the KH series is still EGS exclusive. Cloud versions on Switch, XBox versions didn't come until over a year after KH3 when they had 5+ years to port them. What is it with KH and the lackluster supporting of multiplatforms?

AegisXIII

Awards
And somehow the KH series is still EGS exclusive. Cloud versions on Switch, XBox versions didn't come until over a year after KH3 when they had 5+ years to port them. What is it with KH and the lackluster supporting of multiplatforms?
My bet is that a next gen compilation is in production right now while we wait for kh4 and they want to release that one on steam/next-gen consoles.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Great stuff, I was waiting for this. Hopefully Kingdom Hearts follows suit eventually.

KudoTsurugi

Awards
My bet is that a next gen compilation is in production right now while we wait for kh4 and they want to release that one on steam/next-gen consoles.
That’s probably a good assumption to have. The only other reason I could think of for KH not being on Steam yet is that they’re waiting for a holiday sale or something. All we can do for now is wait and see.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Great timing BTW. Released the same day as Uncharted 4 and the day before P5R. Totally not gotta get killed in sales -_-

AegisXIII

Awards
Great timing BTW. Released the same day as Uncharted 4 and the day before P5R. Totally not gotta get killed in sales -_-
If I was part of the development team, I would be so pissed off with execs right now. XD

AegisXIII

Awards
I
It's like they keep thinking of the worst marketing possible for NTWEWY and decide to top themselves every time.

Hopefully it'll do well
I think it is one of these games that sells decently on the long run. But sure there won't be the big crazy 1 million copies at launch thing.

Zackarix

Awards
Was this announced in any way prior to being released, or was it a complete surprise? I know that Neo TWEWY bombing in its initial release means that it probably has no advertising budget whatsoever, but surely they did something to try to reach the audience, right‽

Maybe they're hoping for word-of-mouth to turn it into a sleeper hit?

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
When I think NEO TWEWY marketing can't get any worse, they just keep surprising me. Did they just shadow drop the Steam release? Around the same time that Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection, which unlike NEO TWEWY was advertised?

Genius...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I doubt they were thinking about Uncharted at all since there's not really any overlap, in the game itself or its target audience. P5 is the one that should really be making people say "WTF SE".

Was this announced in any way prior to being released, or was it a complete surprise? I know that Neo TWEWY bombing in its initial release means that it probably has no advertising budget whatsoever, but surely they did something to try to reach the audience, right‽

Maybe they're hoping for word-of-mouth to turn it into a sleeper hit?
Shadow drop. Absolutely no indication whatsoever until a few hours prior when it appeared on GMG's listings.

Back