• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► NEO: The World Ends With You announced to release Summer 2021

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

A deep dive I found.

Minor spoilers for Melody of Memory at the end.

That was really good! I think they missed out on some other minor analyses, but it was great. I don't agree with the KH3D thing mostly because TWEWY already established their are many alternate realities of Shibuya. KH's "Shibuya" is just one of those and I'd say Quadratum is another such thing built from the whole worldliness concept introduced in KH3's secret reports. I do think there is merit in analyzing Rindo's dialogue about Shibuya being gone, though.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I wonder if they'll port FR to the PS4/5 before this drops. Man, I love the original, but I want to see the the additional shines for myself, and I am Switchless. I am kindof surprised to see this getting a PS4 release considering how Nintendo-exclusive TWEWY has been minus phone ports (and 2.8 ReMIX 😉). I know it probably has more to do with expectation that new generations of fans are going to get caught up to speed from the anime, but let's do make it happen, Square.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
A port would be heaven sent. I quit on week 1 day 4 because I got sick of having to reorient the Switch joy sticks cause they would start drifting every 5 seconds.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
A port would be heaven sent. I quit on week 1 day 4 because I got sick of having to reorient the Switch joy sticks cause they would start drifting every 5 seconds.
Oh yeah. It's also annoying that, whenever you hit the Home Button, you gotta resync them to the game.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
That’s an issue with TWEWY as well? I’ve experienced the controllers constantly disconnecting in other games so I thought I had a defective console.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
That’s an issue with TWEWY as well? I’ve experienced the controllers constantly disconnecting in other games so I thought I had a defective console.
Yes. Whether your Joycos drift or not, whenever you hit the Home Button, say, you were playing Final Remix, and your mom cals you to help her with the groceries. I personally hit the Home Button to "pause" the game and not hit the pause button itself.

Point is, whenever you hit the Home button, you NEED to resync the Joyconn/s with the game.

This was especially annoying to me because I played 2 Player Mode by myself, hahahaha

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I found it worse that if your switch was in handheld mode and you put it in TV mode then try to take it back to handheld mode, it doesn’t know what you are trying to do and forces you to use a Joycon. You have to completely exit from the game and restart to be able to re-enter handheld mode.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I found it worse that if your switch was in handheld mode and you put it in TV mode then try to take it back to handheld mode, it doesn’t know what you are trying to do and forces you to use a Joycon. You have to completely exit from the game and restart to be able to re-enter handheld mode.
God, it looks like the game wasn't heavily beta tested, or just didn't care.

That said, a proper port would do the game justice.

Or preferably, a remake using Neo's engine, hahah

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I did a Swagbucks survey and coincidentally stumbled upon market research by Square Enix about this game.

They're going to be releasing a new trailer. I'm not going to break NDA and say what it contains but it's definitely better than the debut trailer of the game.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I did a Swagbucks survey and coincidentally stumbled upon market research by Square Enix about this game.

They're going to be releasing a new trailer. I'm not going to break NDA and say what it contains but it's definitely better than the debut trailer of the game.
Figured one was coming soon. Two SE titles are releasing which means NEO’s marketing cycle should begin in April to coincide with the anime’s release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back