• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Neo Daraku Gekitotsu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Ascension

A Hero's Countdown
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Shouten quickly nullified the orb and took several steps back and drew out his second chakra activating his Kekkai Genkai. He withdrew Tsukuyomi once more and rushed forward, the blue wakizashi releasing fog. He jumped into the dragon's mouth, holding in his scream of pain.He barely even managed to scream out his jutsu.

"Tsukuyomi...Flame Shater!"

The dragon froze quickly but it was still too hot so the water from the ice made short work of it. Shouten was crouched down, his clothes visibly burnt and skin showing signs of scalding from the water, In one swif motion, he withdrew Thanatos and pointed it at her neck. "We can continue fighting...but I swear...by Shinigami's will...I'll destroy you..." His tribal tattoos turned alive and surrounded his right arm which was holding onto Thanatos. The blade itself, seemed to be sentient and it pulsed in agreememt.

He was tired...there was no doubt about it. Just a little more and the seal might break...Jusssst...a little moooore....

Azazel

Ama....
Alizarin focused as she stood staring at the man before her, still in a defensive position
The tier of his skill is pretty high

Yes, and his chakra level is strong enough to hold clones in a fight for quite a while
But he is a little reckless
So am I
But he's not like you
How do you know?
No one is like you...
So what do we do with him? He doesn't seem one to play by Oro's rules, and he could become useful

Alizarin nodded, still staring at her opposition
"I know longer wish to battle you. Not at this moment at least"

The black haired girl called back her clones. And focused her chakra, to destroy them. One of them roared with fire as it burst. Another surged with electricity. Another hissed with a puff of poison. And the last scattered to the floor in scales

Even though her clones were gone, she still stared the forst wolf in the eyes. Weary of how it might react.

"I have a proposition for you.... call of your... mutt" she said quickly glancing at the wolf, then turning her attention back to the man
"...then we can talk"

She didn't even ask the man if he wanted to talk...

Dead Ascension

A Hero's Countdown
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The wolf growled at the girl in black, still uneasy but the clone stabbed the wolf in it's midriff and they both dissapeared as snowflakes in the wind. Shouten still stared at Ali, Thanatos was crying for her blood and it screamed in SHouten's mind as he was sheathed. The youmg man was still wary of her before popping a small pill in his mouth in which caused his tattoos to slowly crawl back to their original places and laid completely still.

"Whatever it is, make it quick. I have places to go and places to be..." Shouten fiddled with his headphones and took off his burnt shirt. Looks like he'll need a new one. Using what little healing jutsus he knew, he went to work on the scalded skin.

Azazel

Alizarin raised an eyebrow as she watched the young man place a pill into his mouth

"Well... it seems as if the three of us, along with many other don't... agree with Orochimaru's ideas"
Alizarin's assumption had to be somewhat right, seeing as how the man was out in the forest alone

"I don't know how long you've been here, but for as long as I could remember he's been ravaging this world and everyone that populates it. But I guess that's what comes with awesome power. Due to that power, there is no way me and Amaranth"
She said looking towards the girl dressed in black
"can even attempt to stand in his way.... well not how we are now. The two of us cannot do it alone. That is why, I am extending my invitation to you. For you to join us. Of course we won't be ready to move, just because we have you... but it will bring us closer to our goal"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back