• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Neo Daraku Gekitotsu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azazel

KONOHA

A world ruled by a merciless, maniacal, power fed leader. A world so beyond Stalinism that its inhabitants have resorted to cave man like communication, in fear of spies. The defeated world's leader, Orochimaru rules with a 2 ton iron foot. He snuffs out disobedience hastily. Anyone that hesitates, even the slightest, to put him upon a pedestal is eradicated.

Though all loathe and despise him, only a few have ever made it known. And for that, their very existence has been completely extinct. Even the slightest remembrance of them has gotten people killed. But there will always be those who oppose. Even if they have to hide within forests. In the darkest parts of the world. Or even underground, their cause will never fade.

The uncooperative have NO intention of confronting Orochimaru. They know very well of the power he holds and what he is capable of. They know that they are no match for him. They know that they stand no chance of overthrowing the ruthless leader........ not yet.

---------------------------

Ow

Alizarin's eyes jolted open with as a sudden burn surged through her arm. She slowly looked around herself, glaring at the ground beneath her. The various snakes that slithered around her now sit motionless as her gaze passes through their flesh.

"Which one of you just bit me?" Ali stated with a scowl

The code of silence sat very well with these serpents as they all hissed in innocence

"Don't worry. The poison won't harm you"
Ali's head whipped around to her left, following the voice that spoke. A girl drenched in black clothing sat in the darkest corner of the room. The only exception to the black was her purple undershirt and dark purple palms of her gloves. And the room was not a room at all. It was merely a puzzle pattern of a stone house that rested in the center of the forest. Beaten down and defeated.

"Well, I know. It just hurt" Ali replied as she rubbed her arm with a frown

"Don't be such a fucking ba-"
The girl's words were cut short by a hand over her mouth

Someone's coming
Alizarin answered the girl's question within her head

Are they Oro's?
With a simple nudge of her eyes, a small snake on the floor beside Ali silently slithered outside the stone walls of the house. Ali, the girl dressed in black and the numerous snakes sat in silence... motionless.

After a while, a warning fulled his rang in Ali's head
Oro's.
Two. Headed this way. Armed.

The two girls thought in unison. As Ali held her hands out, the snakes within the small space quickly scattered. Some hid themselves within the sleeves of Ali, while others retreated to the forest.

"Yeah so, I didn't have money on me so I just killed the shopmaker and took the shit!"
One of the guys yelled out as him and his comrade rounded a rather large tree stump, headed for the stone house
"Do we really have to check here? We've been here so many times, and there is nothing h-"
A sudden hiss from Ali's mouth overshadowed the second man's words. Before he could fully turn his head 5 inches, it was gone. The image of the black dressed girl, holding a sword at her side in an after attack stance, now replaced the sight of the man's head.

The other man's fate wasn't much brighter. A large python erupted from the ground beneath him, quickly wrapping around his chest, slowly constricting him

"Will you stop playing? If he screams, we're caught"
"Aw don't be so scared" Ali replied, followed by a quick hiss at the python. It was obviously a command, because the python immediately wrapped around the man's neck, crushing any chance he had at screaming.... or living for that matter

OOC: No one leave your world yet

Dead Ascension

A Hero's Countdown
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Tired...That was what he felt. How long had it been that Orochimaru ruled Konoha? Too long in his opinion. Rising from the cave floor in which he was residing in, he dragged his two blades against the ground, Tsukuyomi freezing the ground she touches while Thanatos gave out black sparks of flame. He flipped them over and grabbed them by their sheathes. He ran his fingers through his hair and mentally sighed. "Damn it...Someone's here..." He had sensed two chakra signatures entering the forest and his eyebrows rose as they were quickly snuffed out. Cracking his neck and soon after his knuckles, his tribal tattoos writhed as if they were alive under his clothes. Grunting, he placed his headphones on, secured the blades behind him and he stretched a couple of times before his chakra came alive around him, dark chakra radiated off his skin and he held the scream that threatened to escape his mouth. The dark chakra enveloped him, his tribal tattoos more pronounced. Breathing out carefully, he checked a bottle of medication which he held in his kunai case.

"Huh...I'm...all out...That can't be good..." He rubbed his eyes with a hand and gave out a small yawn. All the pain before was gone and he walked out of the cave and into the forest. He might be able to see what it was that caused the two signatures to just die.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
"Another day..." the violet haired kunoichi (female ninja) sighed, watching her home from the trees.

She had always been one of the first to wake, and today was no different. In fact, it seemed every day was like this; gloomy, unloved, and deprived of hope.

As much as she wanted to stand up to Orochimaru, she knew she could not do it alone--but who could help? And how would she recruit them without getting the death penalty?

Hinata Hyuga slowly and silently climbed down the tree, flipping her long hair back as she looked around. First things first, she wanted to make sure she wasn't alone for too long; being alone these days was suicide.

The kunoichi decided to find her ninja friend.

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Fuschia city

"What a drab day this is turning out to be. I hate it when there is nothing to do around these parts." Kei looked from the left and then to the right as he scouted the streets in front of him. many people weren't around at present and Kei was one who enjoyed his solitude. even thought the former was true, Kei couldn't be rude to anybody if NOBODY was near him, at least not physically anyway. This time he was going to have to look for some fun. he didn't have to go very far.

Several blocks away there was a man whom apparently was one of the best drivers anywhere, Kei didn't care about any of that, just teh notion that he could easily get inside the man's head without trying.

'So, you are a citizen of paradise are you?? I have always liked the term [paradise] it reminds me of what my world once was all about. Or at least that was something it could have become.' The mental message stopped for a moment or so and then the man could feel it even stronger. 'Anyway, i guess that in this place you feel content, but maybe you really don't at all....'

Kei was floating closer to the place where the man was as he jabbed into his mind so as he smiled and moved closer, his voice inside the man's head got softer and softer. 'Can you see me?? I wonder how perceptive one like you actually is.' It wasn't a ruse or anything of the sort. Kei was now atop a building not too far from where the Citizen of Paradise was located......

"Nice outfit," Kei called out, his real voice reverberating through the air.

Azazel

Alizarin's eyes lowered as she eyed the lifeless body of the guard fall to the ground

"These guys are so fucking weak!" She exclaimed, kicking the limb guard's leg
Her sentence was almost cut short by the beginning of her next

"Someone's near..." She added on to the black dressed girl
"I can feel them walking. But I've never felt their feet before. If that makes any sense..." She said as she stared at the ground, trying to concentrate on the new feeling

"So it's someone we've never encountered before" The girl replied
"They don't seem to be heading this way. Their movements are cautious. And all the way out here alone. Can't be a guard"

"Maybe we should check it out"

Alizarin's face grew serious as she nodded. The two girls disappeared into the forest, hastily yet silent. They halted yards away from their destination

I can feel their chakra now. Definitely NOT Oro's

Alizarin lightly flicked her finger towards the new chakra that they felt. In seconds, various snakes seeped out of trees and slithered towards their commanded spot

Dead Ascension

A Hero's Countdown
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Shouten lifted his head from his fiddling of his headphones. He felt someone using chakra...Closing his eyes, he sent out a wave of said energy which enveloped a wide area. He sensed multiple living creatures approaching his way...Snakes? Seems like it...

Scracthing the side of his head absentmindedly, he walked off in the direction of the snakes, making his steps light and to not make and to not make any noise. His hand strayed to his wakizashi...just in case if they were a threat.

His head bobbing to the ryhtmic beats on his headphones, he slowly slipped into his music induced state. Just get ready, Shou...You never know if it's a threat....

Azazel

He's starting to attack
I knowthat

Ali narrowed her eyes, seemingly focusing. The snakes, as if commanded, hissed violently at the newcomer. Sending a warning. The black drenched girl slowly placed her hand on the hilt at her waist, and waited for Ali's hand to play out. A few of the snakes slithered towards the newcomer, spitting blots of venom his way. The girl in black waited until the man's attention was turned towards the snakes, and took off with haste.

She leaped off of a nearby branch, lunging towards the newcomer with the tip of her sword out

Not so suddenly, idiot!

Alizarin instantly followed the girl in black's movements. But instead of a head on approach, she detoured around the center of the action and took a behind approach. But Ali wasn't looking to attack. She just wanted to make sure that her ally wasn't harmed. Even though she had never seen her friend harmed in a long time. She didn't know their opposition and would never underestimate anyone

Dead Ascension

A Hero's Countdown
Website
www.fanfiction.net
He sensed it. He could hear it...The sounds of muscles of tightening, the hisses...the groan of a branch meaning someone just jumped off it. Globs of venom headed his way, his tribal tattoos suddenly turning from black to an a few shades of grey, white and purple. Sighing, he drew out Tsukuyomi with a silent rasping from it's sheath and stabbed the ground in which several walls of thick ice protected him from the onslaught of venom.

Chakra signatures from the front...and back...Ah...there's two? He threw Tsukuyomi at the oncoming blade, ready to use a shunshin should it miss. Thanatos pulsed...It ached for battle...Sighing, Shouten pressed a hand to his face, tribal tattoos crawling their way up and evenyually covering his face. He wont lose this battle....

Azazel

A weird smile crept over the black drenched girl's face as the newcomer's sword pierced through her abdomen. With a *whoosh*, her body was replaced with various scales. The same smile appeared on Ali's face as she quickly planted her feet, shifting the weight into her hind foot, she hurled her sword towards her opposition like a javelin. As soon as possible, Ali leaped back a good few yards, planting her feet on the surface of a tree, then leaping into the air.

Their teamwork flowed together so well. The girl in black clasped her hands and whispered

"Kibaku Hakari"
With this, the scales that lay on the ground next to their opposition suddenly exploded.
Eclipsing the sun, Ali performed a quick string of hand signs and held her hands up to her mouth.
"Katon, Goukakyuu No Jutsu"
She exclaimed, forcing a large fireball out of her mouth, directly above her opponent.

Dead Ascension

A Hero's Countdown
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The explosion hurt. It burned his skin and he didnt like it one bit...What if his headphones melted...? Sighing, his tattoos ran over the charred skin, healing them slowly. He tugged a chakra string which cause Tsukuyomi to come back. He noted that it was devoid of blood...Heh...If they could avoid Tsukuyomi, then they're good...Very good. He flipped in mid-air and made a handseal consisting of a cross.

"Kage Bunshin..."

At least ten puffs of smoke surrounded him and ten identical figures appeared, each one wielding a different blade. The original or what seemed to be him, stayed in mid air, keeping aloft with wind chakra underneath his feet. His tribal tattos twisted and turned around his body and it was clearly making him uncomfortable but he ignored it for the most part.

The Five Ice Blades rushed towards Ali, ice forming at their feet at a rapid pace. They formed a V formation and shot waves and spikes of Ice towards her. "Ice Goddess : Flurry of Frost!" Several spikes stabbed the trees which caused them to freeze over while the waves caused several trenches of ice.

While the Five Death Hunters as they were called when wielding Thanatos attacked the girl in black from all sides with one aiming to slice her head off from above.

The original continued making handseals while the tattoos writhing increased in ferocity...Whatever it was, it would be devastating...Or a decoy.

Azazel

The girl dressed in black quickly reacting, spun in a circle. As she spun, she forced her sword to dematerialize into scales. Using these scales, she used Burokkingu Hakari, to form a dome of protective scales. Quickly while under the dome, she performed a quick hand sign
"Hagane Benso" She said, hardening to scales to that of steel. Not letting up, she performed another quick hand seal.
"Doraibu Maruchi Piripiri!"
She yelled, causing the scales to fly out in all directions
"Kibaku Hakari!"
She yelled as she clasped her hands together, engulfing herself along with the clones in fire and smoke
---------

"Shit!" Alizarin whispered as she watched the oncoming assault. Holding her hand out, a form of a sword materialized in her hand from scales on the ground. Once again, she threw the sword in front of her. Dematerializing it into scales, she used peformed a string of seals, causing the scales to rise up into a wall and harden. She figured that would be enough to halt the ice, but the water would just go right around it.

She waited patiently until the ice shots crashed into the wall, then pulled the scales back. With a rising wave, he scales formed into small pillar like stairs. Alizarin quickly performed the previous string of hand signs and hardened the scales, so the would be able to hold her weight. She quickly leaped up the pillars, rising above the water.

Gearheart

(Hoo, didn't expect it to have started so quickly)

<Fuschia City: Roads>

The large SUV sped down the highway, the driver checking his GPS.

"The hell am I?"

He shut off the GPS, it had been hours, and there was no sign it was going to connect. He looked around himself, and switched on the radio. He turned to the usual station, and listened to nothing but static.

"Damn, I can't even get Atomica's channel... must be really far out."

He noticed a sign on the side of the road, and read it as he passed by.

"Now Entering... Fuschia City?"

He kept driving, eventually entering the city. Finally, he pulled over, and sighed, his hands on his sides. He looked up at the city skyline, and shut the door of his Olympus.

"So, you are a citizen of paradise are you?"

He looked around himself as he heard the voice, raising the visor of his helmet.

"Hello?"

At first, he denied hearing the voice, until it came a second time."

"Can you see me?"

He turned to see Kei, and lowered his visor.

"Nice outfit."

"Who... who are you?"

<Fuschia City: Bookstore>

"This place is nice..."

The machine tapped his foot, holding the headphone to his "ear". The occasional customer who passed by would keep their distance, but watched the unusual machination as he began to sway. His sound0induced state of ecstacy was promptly interrupted by a communication from one of his brethren.

"Ravegear! What are you doing? You were supposed to stay unnoticed!"

"Come on Psygear... I just wanted to sample the sounds of this world."

"We'll have time for that after we find out why our world is gone."

"You know as well as I do there was no life there before, and the fact it's just up and gone makes no difference. Lighten up a little."

"It's bigger than just our world, we're lucky we weren't there when our world ceased to exist. We need you to do what everyone else is doing and watch for sudden changes in other environments."

"Fine! Fine... I'm going."

Ravegear hung the headphones up on the wall, and spun around. The speakers on his back began to exude a tune that resounded with deep, vibrating bass. He swayed as he walked, always moving in time with the music.

<Konoha: Wooded Area>

Masque opened his eyes, and sat upright. Looking at the world around him.

"How unusual."

Masque stood, his faceguard glinting briefly in the light. He began to walk forwards, wandering aimlessly and thoughtlessly for hours on end. He heard noises, the sound of a fight. His faceguard glowed softly for a brief moment, and then, to anyone who might have seen him, he would appear to vanish. The invisible man advanced on the battle in progress, arriving in time to witness a stairway of scale-like objects, and an unusual person making strange gestures as she climbed upon them.

It was then Masque realized a wall of ice and water was headed for him. He became visible as his concentration on the illusion vanished, and drew out a blue dagger. He leapt at the nearest tree, impaling it with the dagger before jumping off, taking the dagger with him. He barely managed to get high enough to evade the attack.

Last edited:

Dead Ascension

A Hero's Countdown
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Groaning, he rubbed his eyes wearily as his Death Hunters died. His appearance slowly shifted as if watching a badly tuned TV...and he slowly dissapeared like a ghost.

The Five Ice Blades stared up at Ali before making a cross formation. Each of them made several complicated motions with their blades. "First Motion!" One clone dissapeared and unleashed a vertical wave of frost. "Second!" A horizontal wave. "Third/Fourth!" Two diagonal waves. "Fifth!" A large ice spike which combined with the waves of frost.

"Tsukuyomi Art! Valkyrie Spear!"

The 'spear' as it was called rushed forward to Ali, the spike making a drilling sound as it made it's way.

-----

Shouten ran around the girl dressed in black, every turn created an afterimage of him s'sliding'. There were a total of 15 afterimages...16 if you included Shouten. His chakra pulsed and electricity surged up his legs while wind swirled around his arms. "Kaze no Zanbatou!" HE swung his left arm down and launched a large blade of wind. "Kaze no Yari!" His right released a spear of wind aiming towards the girl's stomach.

Azazel

The girl dressed in black rose to her feet. Burned scales fell from her body, revealing new, untouched skin. She quickly focused on the images speeding around her

Don't be so reckless, nee-san

I know what I'm doing!!

The girl in black quickly inhaled, while performing hand signs
"Doton Doryuuheki!"
She spat out as mud spewed from her mouth, forming into a hardened earthen material. The wind attacks would erode some of the earth at least, but not enough to break through. Hiding behind the wall, she conjured up three shadow clones, and retreated. Two of them took to the air, ready for their target to leap while the other threw two kunai with exploding tags at the ground beneath their opposition's feet. The girl dressed in black, now a safe distance away quickly held her hand out, causing her sword to once again materialize in the palm of her hand. She concentrated her chakra to the tip of the sword and drove it into the ground. Surges of lightning tore through the ground, eventually getting to the tags, and speeding up the explosion time

Alizarin leaped off of the scales pillars and conjured up 5 shadow clones. The shadow clones leaped off of the ground, heading straight towards the ice drill. Alizarin quickly followed them by launching the scales that made up the pillars towards the drill. When the clones and scales were close enough, she performed two separate hand signs. One would cause the clones to explode, and the other would detonate the scales. Hoping the explosion would reduce the drill to blocks of ice

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Aero stares blankly at the giant dragon like beast made entirely out of stone and silently curses one of his teachers. "Flay wants me to kill THAT?! Great going, Dad! Your friend became a crazy teacher!" Despite his words he grips the handle of his sword and pulls it out of the sheath. He looks down the glowing blade at the beast, now aware of the student, and curses once more. He finally looks to the giant tail about to slam into him and gulps before jumping to the side and avoiding the apendage of the monster. He finally slashes through the air and steps into a portal. At that moment several other portals appear around the beast while a copy of Aero himself runs out and slashes through the best with the final one being from Aero himself.

He sheaths his blade with the final attack and listens as the beast crumbles from the attack. "You better be watching, Flay! I'm gonna beat your ass one of these days for these stupid assignments!" With those words he grips a necklace and concentrates his energy into it. When he opens his eyes he notices that he's standing just inside of the school near the door leading to Student Affairs. He walks up to the girl at the counter and tells her that he's reporting in for Flay's class about having to kill one of the Stone Dragons near the Millenium Tree. The girl nods and looks at the report handed to her before putting four stamps in the book with four already.

"Gunnar-sensei was impressed with how fast you killed it, but he says that you need a little more style. You're too bland to be a 'Hero of Justice' or even a 'Minion of Evil'. He always did worry me about those childish games ever since he was a student here."

"If only she knew that he was serious. Too bad that it's too much of a hassle to care about right now. Finals are about to start and I'm too worried about surviving either his Alchemy experiments or even his combat assignments."

With that he takes his book and thanks Arsha for putting his final stamps for the term and giving him free time for the next three weeks. With that in his mind he decides to pay the Workshop a little visit before heading off to his room. On his way he freezes when he hears a girl singing off in the distance and a growing crowd around where the song is coming from. He smiles to himself and remembers how he was attacked by the girl's fan club just for being in the same workshop, and how his father was put through the same thing with the girl's mother.

Thinking it best, he slides into the workshop through a closed window and silently closes it behind him. He turns around and calls out the girl's name only to be answered with a shriek and the anger of the listeners. The girl automatically blushes with rage at the sight of her friend and growls like only a Beastman can. She stomps over to him and grabs him by the ear before dragging him up to the loft above the bookshelves. She tosses him on the couch and glares at him.

"Aero Lemouri! I told you not to go for that assignment until I had made plenty of medicine for you! Who knows what kind of monster that Flay could have sent you to kill! He's already sent countless students to Ms. Melanie and you know how she is!"

"You mean a pervert who doesn't care what toy she has as long as it works?"

It was at that moment that Aero realized the mistake that he had made in saying words like that to the school's Idol.

Dead Ascension

A Hero's Countdown
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The explosion hit him dead on. Flying back several feet, he twisted his body so he was facing the ground. He stabbed Tsukuyomi into the ground, which caused several zigzags of ice where the wakizashi had touched. He placed his feet to the ground and lowly screeched to a halt. Sighing, he shook his head to let loose the ashes and singed hair. His headphones quickly shifted songs as if it had a mind of it's own. Chakra flooded out of his headphones and covered his whole body. Eyes glazed over...he threw himself forward with feet poised to strike!

The Valkyrie Spear burst into icicles as the explosion hit it. Shards of ice rained along the battlefield, some melted into water. The five clones blinked and nodded to each other. Stabbing Tsukuyomi into the ground, they charged with large amounts of Dark Chakra or known to their clan....Shinigami Chakra. It was risky but it would be worth it...

Last edited:

Gearheart

<Konoha: Wooded Area>

Masque caught hold of a branch on his way down, using it to slow his descent and right himself before landing on the next branch down.

"Hhh... what is this madness?"

Masque kept watch of the fight. Not knowing who to help in the confusion, he remained up high, his body disguised by a milder illusion that made him appear to be a cluster of foliage.

Last edited:

Azazel

Switch.... now!

The girl in black simply nodded as she took of in Ali's direction and vice versa.
Ali now stood in her ally's position, facing her ally's opponent and vice versa.

Ali smiled as snake scales started to appear on her skin and consume her like a virus. She slowly closed her eyes and then reopened them. The outside of her pupils were now yellow and brown while the center was red. She merely shifted her right foot back, waiting for her opponent to close in.

----------

Not wanting to underestimate her opponent, the girl in black simply let scales cover her body, similar to Ali, and then waited...

Dead Ascension

A Hero's Countdown
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Shouten quickly shifted his body and skidded to a halt once more. He quickly sheathed Tsukuyomi and entered a taijutsu stance. His left leg straight, his right raised high and hands hanging limply by his sides. His indifferent face twisted into a crooked grin. "It's....been a while...Im enjoying our fight..." He stomped his left foot and used his right to launch himself towards Ali, hands glowing with red chakra.

"Maximum Flame!"

He cupped his hands together and thrust his arms forward releasing a large orb of fire which exuded a large roar heard for miles. Around the orb were several small dragons of fire swirling around it. Here it goes....The orb turned hotter and melted the ground around them.

----------

The five clones continued charging chakra into the water. It bubbled and one by one, a c lone puffed away until one was left. The now black water, swirled around the remaining clone and he raised his wakizashi until it was parallel to his eye. Thrusting it forward, the water turned into an black frost wolf with fangs poised to strike.

OOC : Gearheart, mind not interfering? We'll deal with you later, so chill for now.

Azazel

The girl in black performed four different hand signs, and so emerged four different clones.
"Nenshou Tsubame no Jutsu"
"Shokkingu Tsubame no Jutsu"
"Kuraitoru Bunshin no Jutsu"
"Zurui Dokueki Cloud Bunshin"

She merely pointed towards the wolf, commanding the clones to attack
Lets see how stupid this mutt is

---------------

Alizarin peformed a string of hand signs and held her hands to her mouth
"Doton: Doryuudan!"
She said as a stream of mud exited her mouth. The mud formed in a dragon. Soaring for the oncoming orb, the dragon shot mud projectiles at the orb, hoping to weaken it. It then coiled around the orb itself. The dragon contained fire's two greatest weaknesses. Earth and water.

Alizarin then took precaution and performed a different string of signs
"Katon: Karyu Endan!"
Ali focused a large amount of chakra into her mouth, then spat it out forming a fiery dragon. It's pure whitish-yellow color warned everyone of its immense heat.

Just in case her Doton dragon didn't work, she hoped that HER fire jutsu would nullify her opponent's. It might get a little hot after the collision, but she didn't mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back