• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Neo Daraku Gekitotsu (~Sign-Up/OOC~) [Phoenix Down'd]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Ascension

A Hero's Countdown
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I reeeead iiiiit.

Name: Shouten Nai

World: (Konoha

Origin: OC - Naruto

Personality:
Quiet and Distant. He doesn't really care much of the world around him. Obsessed with his music and always stares at a person laced with killing intent when he is annoyed.
Appearance: A lean physique. He has long purple hair which covers part of his face. He usually has an earring in the shape of a tribal dragon his left ear. All over his body is a set of tribal tattoos. As for clothing, he wears a black long sleeved turtleneck shirt with a pair of long black slacks. Over his shirt is a grey jacket which is usually open. Around his neck is are a pair of black and white headphones with a graffiti motif. His two blades are usually on his back, Tsukuyomi, resting on the back of his waist with Thanatos slung over his shoulder.http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b27/Soulex/Persona 3/Minato.jpg

Bio: Shouten has a shady past. Makes you wonder what he's hiding..

Weapon:

Thanatos : A long white hiltless blade. At first glance, it may seem like nothing special but it has the ability to channel elemental chakra and turn it into a dark version of it. It holds other abilities which have yet to be revealed.

Tsukuyomi : An ice elemtal wakizashi based off the Moon Goddess.Such as Thanatos, it's abilities have yet to be revealed.

Unique Ability:

Death Pulse -
A dangerous KG. When activating it, Shouten enters a state of calm with an aura that stinks of Death. When in it, his stats rise to high levels. His appearance changes slightly with his hair turning a midnight black with his skin turning pale. By activating it, Shouten is able to unleash the true potential of Darkness which lays dormant within him. There are a total of three levels for it.

Level 1(B)
The beginning stage. Although it is the lowest stage it is also considered dangerous since the user lets out killing intent which triggers a command in a person's brain to commit suicide if he/she has a weak will.

Level 2(A)
The middles stage is different for each member. Depending on the stats, they will enter a different state. Shouten is a speed type and he has the ability to create afterimages which by pumping chakra into it will make them solid temporarily.

Level 3(?)
The final stage has yet to be seen but it is considered dangerous by those who have seen it. It is rumored that the user uses the powers of the seven sins.

Kekkai Genkai Jutsu:

Level 1

Death : It does not mean the instant death of a person but rather it shows their death.

Erase : When in contact with a living being, Shouten is able to erase their will or confidence.

Level 2

Afterimage clones : By pumping chakra into his afterimages, they will be solid for a short while with the same abilities of the original but one jutsu is all it takes before it dissapears.

Copycat : As soon as Shouten creates an afterimage, by turning it onto a clone, it is able to do the action done previously. (For example, if Shouten punches an enemy with an afterimage behind him, it will do the exact same thing before fading out.)

Possession : As the name implies, Shouten is able to possess a person via a chakra string of darkness connected to the back of a head of a living being.

Level 3

There have been no records of the level 3 Death Pulse however, there is only one recorded so far.

Reaper : Shouten is able to control the shadows in which they will form into a 'Reaper'. It is a summon in a way.

Techniques:

Ninjutsu:

Goukakyu No Jutsu : Sends a large fireball
sub a) Goukakyu Hiri : Instead of one loop in front of his mouth, he uses two. One larger than the other. The fireball that goes through and ends up haped like a drill which is used to penetrate defenses.
sub b) Goukakyu Hou : An improved version of the Grand Fireball. It is slightly bigger and compressed into the shape of a round sphere. It is taxing since it needs plenty of chakra.
sub c) Goukakyu Shippuu : Instead of a fireball, it is shaped like a hurricane of fire which engulfs the enemy.

Housenka No Jutsu : Breathes out a barrage of fireballs.

Kaibun Tame Kaibun : Releases ashes into the air which not only impedes the sight of enemies but burns at the touch.

Ba-na-rei : As the name implies, Shouten releases a ray of fire which burns anything in it's path.

Kaze No Yaiba : A blade of wind.
sub a) Kaze No Zanbatou : By adding more chakra and changing the size into that of a Zanbatou. It is higly destructive but requires plenty of concentration and chakra.
sub b) Kaze No Yari : Same principles as the Kaze No Yaiba but instead of a sword it is used a spear and can be used for long range and close range.

Daitoppa : Breathes out a wind cannon.

Kaze Kunai : Laces a kunai with wind chakra.

Shippuu Kunai : Laces a kunai with wind chakra and when it makes impact, it releases air blades inside an opponent's body.

Kaze bunshin : Creates a clone made out of wind. When dispelled, it releases wind blades slicing nearby opponents or allies.

True Kage Bunshin : Literally a clone made out of shadows. Physical attacks can't hurt it. The only way to destroy it is via light.

Dance of the Dark : Shouten first touches a point in an opponents' body making a 'link'. Shouten unleashes his dark chakra and into the body of an enemy and slowly kills the spirit. Finishing it off, Shouten unleases a barrage of Dark Energy Bolts.

Dark Rain : Shouten unleashes a barrage of dark rays which circle around the enemy. Soon, they will fly up into the air and into the clouds.

Kenjutsu :

Twin Cutter ~ Black Frost - Combines Thanatos and Tsukuyomi together to create a massive zanbatou which releases waves of black ice which can only be melted by dark fire.

Single Cutter ~ Flaming Torrent - Swings Thanatos down and unleashes wave of fire. Can be avoided easily as the wave is quite thin.

Single Cutter ~ Moon Dance - A series of unrelenting comboes by Tsukuyomi. Each hit will inject a minute amount of ice chakra into the enemy's nervous system.

Twin Cutter ~ Dark Overlord - Creates a clone which wields one of his two blades. One will jump up and slash down with Thanatos while the other uses Tsukuyomi to freeze the enemy in place.

Taijutsu:

Kakou : In order to use this style, the user needs flexibility and firmness. This style heavily relies on attack and speed. A normal punch can be used to create 'craters' inside a person's body, destroying it from the inside.

Kakou Sumasshu : Once Shouten enters an enemy's defense, he will initiate a combo where he will hit several of hte organs rendering the enemy stunned or in rare cases, dead.

Shuuryou Rendan : Shouten initiates this combo by ramming into the enemy. As soon as the enemy stumbles back, Shouten initiates several palm strikes finishing with one to the solar plexus. Normally, he would stop there but if the enemy is still alive, Shouten will do an uppercut and finish the enemy off by kicking him/her right in the neck.

Kakou Rendan : Shouten begins this combo by doing a heel drop onto an enemy. Once the enemy is about to reach the ground, Shouten cocks his foot back and kicks the opponent on the chin causing him/her to be airborne. Shouten ends this combo by grabbing the opponent and throws him/her into the ground.

Misucale Tempesta : When Shouten listens to certain songs, he is able to enter a trance which could deal damage in the most unpredictable ways similiar to the Drunken Fist style.

Dancing Lightning : A flurry of kicks. When Shouten initiates this, he uses one leg to rapidly kick the enemy while the other causes friction, heating his body and bioelectricity. Soon, his body stores so much electricity that he channels it into one final kick causing a storm of power in extreme cases.

Rampaging Earth : Shouten punches the earth, which causes a fist to punch the enemy from below.

Soaring Heat : Shouten jumps into the air and unleashes afterimages made solid by his bloodline. Each afterimage is filled with fire chakra and upon impact, it will explode. He finishes the move by kicking the enemy in the solar olexus.

Chi Burst : By charging chakra into his fist, he is able to release it the same way as the Hyuugas but the difference is that this move requires the chakra to be released in a wide area. When it is released, it makes a roaring sound which sends shockwaves.

Maximum Burst : Instead of one fist, he uses both of them to channel and fuse the chakra together to create a bigger blast of energy. At times, he will use elemental chakra to unleash different variations.

Maximum Flame : A flame elemental Maximum Burst.

Maximum Cutter : Wind elemental.

Maximum Explosion : A combination of Fire and Wind. It not only causes a wide explosion capable of levelling a small village but it can send near-invisible air blades.

Heat Haze : A flurry of kicks which are heat-based. One simple kick can leave a scorch mark.

Scorching Desert : By combining two of his affinities, he is able to unleash a flurry of blows which first burn the enemy, and combined with the wind chakra, it will increase the intensity of the flames.

Genjutsu: Can't use it but he can sense and dispel it.

Im done though I might add more to my Kenjutsu.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Oh. Yea, I wanted to keep one of my favorite skills of hers but it was too powerful so I got the first upgrade. The rest that were like hers were accidental. I tried to get the Moon theme as my own to get away from her theme but then went with the dimention thing as my ultimate skill. Just like she deviated with her ultimate.

Azazel

You're fine, BS. And you can always get other techniques from party members.

Azazel

Well if Orignal character's are allowed, does that mean the home world, we have to give a description of that home world?

I would prefer that you choose one of the worlds I listed, but I did want to expand the listing, so um if you could, just maybe like choose a world from another video game or anime. One that people know, that isn't up there. Cause if I create an original world, then people would all have their different versions of that world, while they're RPing. Unless I put up a description, but I don't think everyone's gonna read it.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I would prefer that you choose one of the worlds I listed, but I did want to expand the listing, so um if you could, just maybe like choose a world from another video game or anime. One that people know, that isn't up there. Cause if I create an original world, then people would all have their different versions of that world, while they're RPing. Unless I put up a description, but I don't think everyone's gonna read it.

Okay, so i might join, i was just asking to be sure; thanks for the clarification. ^^

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
As you see i'm not done.

Name: Syra Daimachi

World: Konoha

Origin: Legend of Dragoon

Personality: Syra is erratic, vindictive, passionate, idealistic, philosophical, chivalrous and honorable. Not by his own will has he learned to embrace these virtues, but by the will of others; through years of confrontation within himself, and decades of thirst for admiration and glory, he has become a rather…complicated individual. Through the years, Syra has developed into that of an honorable, poetic warrior; a man who craves for strength in honor, and hungers for the beauty of the world, as well as its people, to present him with the perfect epic.

Dragoon apperance: http://th01.deviantart.com/fs15/300...oon_King_Ragniet___Repaint_by_FYDRUSSEL99.jpg

When not in his dragoon form, Syra wears a black vest and his right arm reforms from its sword state. Contrary to belief, Syra can form his dragoon wings in his human form. He doesn't have all the black armor on, that's his dragoon form only.

Weapon:

Sword of Sorena: The Sword of Sorena by ~Krahazik on deviantART

This sword was created from the amalgamation of the first king dragoon's soul, magic, and part of Syra's soul. It was used in Syra's very first battle as King Dragoon. A powerful sword created such powerful things is well......explosive. It is not affected by gravity in Syra's hands allowing Syra amazing speed with his swings and thrusts. As his strikes reachs, Syra can make the sword extremely heavy to his opponent it do max damage with it slashes and allowing it to pulverize material it can't cut through. Any blow it blocks, the force behind the blow is absorbed into the blade causing no damage at all to Sorena and instead allowing it a stronger strike for Syra's next attack. Because of what it was made from, even if it broke, Syra can instantly restore the blade to it's original form if broken. Also because of it having a part of Syra's soul, Syra can control it from anywhere. It can't be used by others for it is locked inside it's sheath unless Syra decides to draw it or if someone is able to grasp it, it will suck their soul dry to add to it's power. There is one thing that Syra has never figured out yet. It is said that if this sword's true power was unlocked then it would bring about the end of all things as we know it. It takes another apperance when Syra's transforms giving it a much more destructive blade for attacking.

King Dragoon Blade: This what Syra's left arm tranforms into when he dons his dragoon armor. This arm is the driving force behind the power of the dragon buster. It is able to kill dragons and dragoons in a single blow. This powerful weapon was created from the amalgamation of bones, blood and soul of the first dragon that gave birth to all dragons. All dragon's blood, and even part of their soul is one with this dragon meaning that the King Dragoon blade does not only pyhsical damage, but spiritual damage to all dragons and dragoons. If Syra was to strike anywhere beside the stomach, chest, back, neck, or head then they won't die, but he still cut the body part off for he is doing pyhsical damage as well. This is the first dragon buster that was created.

Unique Ability:

King Dragoon also known as Dragoon of the Void: King Dragoon is quite the title and the power that comes with it is remarkable. First and foremost, Syra can control all things having to with space and such. He can bend gravity to his will, causing small things like lower gravity to creating massive bombs of gravity that cuase whatever they touch to implode or completely be crushed under the force of gravity. Syra can also open what is known as rifts in space upon this plane allowing him a form of instant teleportation. Syra can also create singularities of varying sizes and power. From creating a singularity with enough power to suck someone close to Syra, to being able to suck up the surronding area except those Syra doesn't want to be sucked up to being able to suck entire cities in nothingness. Another of his powers is that Syra can take control of time. He can reverse, stop, or fast foward time. He can hold time still for a single location for years with enough concentration. Existing in his own timeline, Syra ages different then others and he is immune to powers that have to do with time that are used upon him. Last but not, least Syra has a connection to another plane known as the Void. With his connection, Syra can use an energy considered destructive on a massive scale only known as Umi. Syra can manipulate this energy in whether devastating ways causing only destruction. Syra has never obtained the flip side of Umi for he could never grasp the ability to use Umi for creation. Syra can still use his abilities to an extent when not in dragoon form.

King Dragon aka Dragon of the Void appearance: http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f122/chainarong/dragon/DO1600.jpg

Techniques: Probably won't be using techniques, but I might add some.

Name: Ceon Tavar

World: Konoha

Origin: Rouge Galaxy/ Dragon Quest VIII

Personality: Thanks to his upbringing, Ceon is by nature very non-serious. He doesn't believe in planning your entire life out or being overtly serious about this Star King business. Yes, being the Star King is important but sometimes you need to take everything day by day and enjoy life as it passes you by. Happily cheerful by nature and with a humorous glint in his eye, Ceon is very friendly and approachable. He also has a joker’s streak in him.

Appearance: http://i571.photobucket.com/albums/ss157/TuffMuffin2515/Swordsman-1.jpg

Weapon:

Unique Ability:

Tension: An ability part of Ceon's bloodline, this was the first that manifested itself within Ceon. It is a manifestation of Ceon's anger and will to live. Ceon's body emanates a strange aura from an unknown energy that belonged to Ceon's ancestor the Star King. Ceon's hair becomes spikey and upward and strange markings form on his face. The aura taht Ceon's emanates creates a protective barrier around his body making Ceon resilient to some pyshical attacks. Ceon's speed, reaction time, flexibility, strength, and durability are enhanced. The energy of the Star King is what fuels these enhancements. Ceon is also able to use spell much faster then he usually could. This is only a small amount of the power of the Star King.

Star King: The power that once ruled an entire multiverse.

Techniques: (Most anime characters have patented techniques/moves. Your techniques can widely vary. From summons, to basic melee attacks. I won't put a limit on them, seeing as how my character has a few, but I don't want a whole page of a single character's techniques)

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Name: Boa Mipiere

World: Spira

Origin: Legaia 2 Dual Saga/Legend of Dragoon

Personality: She can be a bit crude at times, though her personality is a bit warped, she tends to flow with active valor in daily activity, which is definitely something that reflects upon her early child hood up to her present age. Boa isn't conceited, nor over confident, she just seems to believe that she will be victorious, even when the odds might be against her, which may be a bit off....

Appearance: Boa might come off as beautiful, to others she could come off as a monstrosity. To some she might be considered both, as she is something that when looked upon is not normal by nay means in nature, yet who has the right to define the term "normal" as is??

Boa stands at a height of 5'6 and 3/4 inches. Her body type is on the voluptuous side, yet still toned from what is visible as she seems to be wearing no clothing so to speak, but she is not naked as her dragon scales cover parts of her body. Her face is more than average, but based on how you look at it can come off as a bit scary. Her eyes and overall facial expression seem a bit cold, most likely because of the membrane of scaled substance that is covering her face all the way up to the cheeks. Boa has gorgeous red hair that extends down her back, but normally floats sideways.

Moving down to her overall body, her frame is well built, and shows the powerful muscles in a not too overpowering way on her body. Due to the fact that she is really not a human being she has dragon scaling on numerous areas of her body, but other areas are only covered in a thin dusting of the scales that appear as normal skin. Such an area would be her breasts. They are not completely exposed, but still are pretty obvious as to how the dragon scales only cover some of them.

Boa's arms and legs have a thicker more focused form of this material than the rest of her body, as the arms have silky fur protruding from them, that go to the wrist, and dull on the hand, but her fingers are also all clawed, and these sharp claws can rip through even sharp metal and stone. Her feet are more dragon-like than anything compared to the rest of her body. Boa also has a long and powerful tail.....

Weapon: Dragon Buster Fortinbras- At current it is kn own that Boa posses this weapon, but supposedly she has changed it for her own personal use. It is known that in retrospect, this weapon is the epitome of what it means to have true power and she can spawn the weapon in many shapes forms, and sizes. This weapon was made from the layers of the first dragon egg as supposedly there was no birth to the first dragon before this one as it merely formed, with that said the spiritual pressure and essence of this weapon is able to affect any craeture substance and like the fabled dragon buster it can take down a dragon or dragoon foe in a single blow. This weapon has dangerous transcendental powers.....

Unique Abilities:
Queen Dragoon of Essence- Boa is undoubtedly an entity of extremes and she just so happens to be the Queen of all Dragoon, her status, powers, and abilities even surpassing that of the supreme dragon, and dragoon. Due to her mixed breed of existence she is never out of her dragoon form and is granted the control of sporadic and flux based energies, energy that alone is the formation of what can create and also destroy what exists...period. To explain what Boa is able to do with this power would be pointless as the idea is that she controls a raw form of energy and because of this is able to augment her body in many ways that include strength, speed, flexibility and stamina. Boa is dangerous, not to mention it should be apparent that she is a friggin dragon.....

Art of Kabel/Essence Origin- This power falls in line with her being the Queen Dragoon. With the Art of Kabel Boa has the innate ability to control energetic flux. This energy is something that not only is inside every living thing that includes the un-dead, and specter type creatures, but those whom are literally just controlled via magicks. This flux energy is not only present in these creatures, but also plants, organic material, and in essence the worlds a far itself. In ambiance this force is everywhere, and Boa has the ability to control these forces and pull them through her body as she chooses. She has developed these powers in numerous ways. She can fire massive waves of this force by partially reversing its nature, meaning that a blast from this can cause major damage.

Her control of life force allows for Boa to access and thus control the bio-structuring of organics, including her own body and can alter the anatomy of these organic objects as she pleases, as most creatures have no ability to defend against this invasion of power. She can easily heal any creature, having extremely high skill in this area. Kabel also gives Boa an extreme edge of control and with this she is able to format the art of magick......period.

Essence Dragon- The dragon of essence. At current its powers are unknown and that is probably a good thing.

Techniques: oh pu-leeze

Last edited:

Gearheart

Gearheart, you're fine. But I would like for you to start in a world that I've listed

That's actually perfect, because, well, one of the things you'll learn in the RP is that Ravegear's homeworld was completely destroyed. Why and how I'm not going to get into until later. Might I ask for recommendations on where? Because whoever Ravegear meets first will ultimately determine who he sides with.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back