• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Nendoroid Sora Figure Announced!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
gsc_enon on Twitter hinted that more KH figures could be on the way. Information is from KH13.

https://twitter.com/GSC_enon/status/1022339469507092481

I would love Riku and Kairi to get made next! I think Mickey is inevitable, especially where they already made a Mickey nendoroid and they can just modify the old mold. I'd love Donald and Goofy to get made to go along with him too!
The OP has information saying that Sora is the first in a line up. That info has been there hours before KH13 quoted that tweet.

Neo_

Awards
I usually don't care for stuff like this, but compared to the soulless black/bug-eyed Funko Pops, it's God-tier.

Hard to believe people would actually pay $40 for these things.
It's worth it; it has multiple weapons, changeable poses/features and the quality is good, but it's just like that amount of effort should be put into a legitimate Sora figure, but a lot of people's favorite KH merchandise seems to be the stuff that doesn't resemble the way the characters are depicted in the games. :confused:

Am I the only one who would love a KH game, maybe for mobile or Switch, that uses this kind of art style? Maybe a Kingdom Hearts: Pocket Edition?
That would be cool; maybe it could be some type of Pokémon/tactic thing since Gears of War is making a Funko Pop game in that vein.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I have been dreading the day when Square game properties would tap into Nendoroids. I won't be able to resist this. Also, LOVE that they didn't just straight jump over KH to KHII *cough*SHFiguarts *cough*.

My wallet is chirping with crickets. KHIII is simultaneously the best and worst thing to happen to KH merch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back