News ► Nendoroid Riku Figure Now Available for Pre-Order!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Dandelion

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • Keyblade Champion
  • O, Purest of Hearts
  • Key of Destiny
  • Savage Nymph
  • Come So Far

Last month, Good Smile Company announced a new line of Kingdom Hearts Nendoroid Figures, starting with Sora. Now, they've unveiled the next figure in the series: KH1 Riku.

This little posable Riku stands at about 100mm, and comes with a stand, the Soul Eater and Oblivion Keyblade, two wooden swords (one for him and one for Sora) and three swapable faces. Good Smile's press release says this figure will release January of 2019. He retails at ¥ 4,630 (plus tax.)

The Nendoroid figure is available for pre-order on AitaiKuji for $40 USD. Each order with them will come with a free gift, just like the Sora figure.

Remember to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts III, The World Ends With You, and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Rydgea

Happy 2019!
Website
backloggery.com
  • News Hound
  • Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
  • Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
That prop they used for the last frame hit me with the feels.

I like that he comes with toys for his friends. I thought I had seen a photo of Sora's Nendoroid with one, but maybe it was just from when this one was announced. He had the paopu. These will be mineee.

TheZX

God these are so good. Forget about funko pops! Nendoroid's where it's at!

Nazo

Hope Remains
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • NieR: Automata
  • Keyblade Champion
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX
  • The Foreteller
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
God these are so good. Forget about funko pops! Nendoroid's where it's at!
Nendoroids are much higher quality in both detail and overall appearance, I agree. Only difference is you pay about 2-3 times the cost of a Funko Pop for one Nendoroid, but hey, you're definitely getting your money's worth!