• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Neil Young

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
neilyoung.jpg

The folk/country/rock/grunge/wtfsynthpop guy who curiously looks a lot like our very own Cameron (Daniel Faraday). Unlike a lot of artists, he likes to do new stuff and doesn't give a fuck; he invented grunge as well as playing what one might call 'dad rock' (some of it is) or folk/country WHOA. 'After the Gold Rush' and 'Rust Never Sleeps' are classics and if you don't own them, I will rip off your testicles and sell them for a reasonable price to a deserving butch lesbian.

Last edited:

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
'After the Goldmine' lol. Try 'After the Goldrush' dude.

And I look nothing like him.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Fuck Dan. My hair's actually pretty short now, anyways, and I have a goatee thing going. So shut up :V

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Harvest is my favorite album of his. And my face is much rounder than his and my lips aren't nearly as thin :T

Massive Attack

Awards
Harvest is my favorite album of his. And my face is much rounder than his and my lips aren't nearly as thin :T

eyes are the same and i think teeth are.

i was kinda disappointed by Harvest. gonna listen to Zuma (with Crazy Horse) next, then Freedom and then Ragged Glory (with Crazy Horse). You heard On the Beach? Heard it's good. My dad said he didn't like it so much (i've mentioned him like twice this week :/ But you know... dads are the ultimate source for Neil Young opinions), but I heard it's good; same thing with Tonight's the Night.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
I've only heard Radiohead's cover of On the Beach lol. They also did a fantastic version of Cinnamon Girl, by the way.

Well, I only have Harvest, After the Gold Rush, and some Greatest Hits shit, so I'll probably need to download some more of his stuff soon. But man, Harvest has Heart of Gold, Alabama, and A Man Needs a Maid. I can't imagine how he could get better than that.

Massive Attack

Awards
I've only heard Radiohead's cover of On the Beach lol. They also did a fantastic version of Cinnamon Girl, by the way.

Well, I only have Harvest, After the Gold Rush, and some Greatest Hits shit, so I'll probably need to download some more of his stuff soon. But man, Harvest has Heart of Gold, Alabama, and A Man Needs a Maid. I can't imagine how he could get better than that.

Old Man is pretty cool.

But every song on After the Gold Rush is A+++++++, besides maybe Cripplecreek Ferry, which is only like a minute long and tolerable. Also, get Rust Never Sleeps, seriously.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
mm indeed, i dont think id want to swim through the millions of people too see some mediocre music (not meaning Mr Young, meaning the other bands which swarm glastonbury.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back