• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Needs some help with this question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cooljiguy :)

Do you think a lot of human beings use other human beings for stuff. Do you think that we are all intertwined together lik one huge quilt. Do you think that one day we are all going to go to a better place. Do you think that karma, luck, jinx, and other stuff like that exists.

I kno these are weird questions, but my friend asked me these and i want to know what you guys think. Please respond?? :)

C

Crossroads

People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. ;)

And I think...most of us will go to a better place.

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ
People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. ;)

And I think...most of us will go to a better place.
true, this one girl wanted me to cry so that the teacher would pull me out of class so they could chat without her getting mad

D

Destiny of Sora

one time my dad gave me a "rimjob" and i bled everywhere

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Do you think a lot of human beings use other human beings for stuff. Do you think that we are all intertwined together lik one huge quilt. Do you think that one day we are all going to go to a better place. Do you think that karma, luck, jinx, and other stuff like that exists.

I kno these are weird questions, but my friend asked me these and i want to know what you guys think. Please respond?? :)

to simply answer your question, we don't know what gods plan is, maybe every single one of us is a small part of god him self/ herself. We don't know.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Each person is different, and each person has different views.

You can't ask people these kinds of questions and not expect to get a lot of different answers.

I believe that humans are all connected in some small, infinitestimal way, but that this connection doesn't mean very much.

I also do not believe in any higher being, so I don't believe that I after I die, I go anywhere. In my mind, there is no Heaven, there is no Hell, and we don't pay for our sins or atone for our crimes after we die.

Donna da Ragione

Everyone is selfish and does selfless things for selfish reasons.

I believe in a form of karma, a sort of ironic punishment in the next life, per se. But this is wishful thinking. I don't think luck exists.

Dark-Sora 50

We're not special, we won't go anywhere when we die (other than an urn/the ground/a box) and there is no God. I have no superstitions or belief in concepts such as 'luck' etc; the only vaguely paranormal thing I do believe in is the existence of alien life, since I find it pretty arrogant to assume that in the vastness of the universe we are the only sentient forms of life.

That's my contribution to the thread; one of vague nihilism. Yay! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back