• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need Your Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The fine folks behind KHInsider.com are in the preliminary stages of creating a site of equitable quality related to the Final Fantasy series.

While we aren't getting into the specifics of the site at all, for obvious reasons, we'd like your input (perhaps every step of the way).

We've already found ourselves going through some hoops, but have stumbled upon our first real roadblock, naming the website. While we have some ideas in mind already, (meaning, we are already settled on a few names), we'd like to see if perhaps one of you guys out there can think of a better one.

=] So let's hear em.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
There's already fucktonnes of FF forum sites. What would we do to attract people to this one?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That was not owned by me, that was owned by Kyle Wynen of GamingUnion fame. We split after a difference in interests, and his site has pretty much died off since then.

This site will be owned by Shamdeo and myself, but we really can't give our more details at this point past that.

There's already fucktonnes of FF forum sites. What would we do to attract people to this one?

But there arn't any good FF sites like there are KH sites (in particular KHInsider of course). Don't worry about attracting people, that's what we work at doing best.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
There is already an FFInsider.

FFUpdate.com
or
FFUniverse.com (If that is not already in use)

Could be a good name.

Last edited:

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
FFNewsStop.com

That's the best I can come up with at the moment, I'll try to think of some others.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
creating a site of equitable quality

I thought you wanted to make a good site :p

Seriously though, just use a similar format to this (and announce it here when it's done). I imagine quite a few people from here will also go to the new site, and word of mouth can spread from there.

FFDepot.com (or maybe ".net" because it's cooler)

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Seriously though, just use a similar format to this (and announce it here when it's done). I imagine quite a few people from here will also go to the new site, and word of mouth can spread from there.

That's the idea good sir =] Although the forums will just redirect here. And the site is going to have some distinct differences because the current state of the fan bases of the two series' are not the same.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Eh, I like the sound of something like the FFCentral Forums.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Why more Final Fantasy? :O WHY NOT TWEWY/SUBASEKAI. D: whyyyyyy. There's absolutely no TWEWY sites. It's very sad. ;___;

...well someone already said there were lots of ff sites. so yeah. :| two cents? yup.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Why more Final Fantasy? :O WHY NOT TWEWY/SUBASEKAI. D: whyyyyyy. There's absolutely no TWEWY sites. It's very sad. ;___;

If TWEWY were more then just a game, I'd totally make a site. Remember when it was about to come out, I asked you if we could make a site together. ;_;

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net

...well someone already said there were lots of ff sites. so yeah. :| two cents? yup.

sup rena how's that dissidia rp coming along

no j/k <3

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The forums will redirect here?
That's... weird. Meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back