• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need your help please! :\

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

DarthSora

Hello everyone. This is my first time playing Kingdom Hearts, and I have to say I am loving every bit of it! Such great game play, and I will not give anyone spoilers to ruin it. Just need your help. I play this game on the XBOX one, and for some reason when I use to fight bosses on the top right of my screen it would show green bars for their HP. Now when I log in to the game I do not see it anymore. I tried going onto config and settings, to see if I can turn it back on, and I do not see the option anywhere. I tried googling it and I can not find any information. Does anyone please know how I can turn on the HP for enemies and bosses please?

Thank you so much,
Darth Sora

Darkness Call

In every Kh game you have an ability called scan which lets you see enemies hp, it should have been automatically on in kh3, check to make sure you didn't accidently turn it off, it will be in your ability list.

DarthSora

In every Kh game you have an ability called scan which lets you see enemies hp, it should have been automatically on in kh3, check to make sure you didn't accidently turn it off, it will be in your ability list.

Omg thank you so much! I don't know how I turned it off but you are a life saver!

Back