• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEED TO KNOW THIS TRACK NAME OR I WILL DIE A TERRIBLE DEATH.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandDiety

OKAY SO HI AND STUFF. DON'T CARE. I'VE BEEN LOOKING ALL NIGHT FOR A TRACK THAT I'M PRETTY SURE DOESN'T EXIST OR NOMURA IS KEEPING THE ONLY AUDIO FILE IN EXISTENCE AT HIS BEDSIDE WHEN HE SLEEPS JUST TO MOCK MY SORRY ASS.

Basically, it's the track from the end of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, and I mean the OLD version for the Gameboy Advance. In the Playstation 2 version from 2008, they actually cut the track from the game, which confused me. It's the song that plays in the final cutscene where Sora is holding Kairi's good luck charm and begins to remember everyone and starts to forget Namine in turn. The game ends, with the track, and the extended version of Simple and Clean plays.

Needless to say, I think Nomura has stolen an audio track from the internet for the first time in history is sleeps with it while he thinks of me crying. To prove me wrong, I need the track name. Like, bad.

This is life or death.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
That's not Jesus

That's Taochan

Though she is pretty damn awesome :3

also glad you got the assistance you needed

Status
Not open for further replies.