• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Need to get taller. :o

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Going by the Mother's Height + Father's Height + 5 ÷ 2 rule, I should be 5'10''. I'm 5'6''.

So, you have my condolences about being fucked in the gene pool. I can relate, but I'd encourage you not to worry about it.

D

Deleted member 36435

I don't really see why you would ever need to be taller in your life, there isn't much that we do that requires more than like five and a half feet of height.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
Going by the Mother's Height + Father's Height + 5 ÷ 2 rule, I should be 5'10''. I'm 5'6''.

So, you have my condolences about being fucked in the gene pool. I can relate, but I'd encourage you not to worry about it.

aw shit that actually works for me.

damn

CaptainKchuckles

Don't join the wrestling team. My brother and I had to cut weight every match, leading to us starving ourselves for most of our puberty years. That definitely had an effect on our heights in the end, we are both only 5'9". Definitely get the calories into your body while your in puberty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back