• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need someone good in flash's help.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai

Oh.
EDIT EDIT EDIT:

Ok, I got the .fla files for both my skins. XD-Nova and ReVisions. So I'll explain now.

Here are the flash files http://rfstorm.net/flash_revised.rar
Inside this rar there are two folders, one labled "Nova" and one labled "ReVisions". So open the REVISIONS folder and you see three files. Open ~XDNav.fla

I would like the word "Portal" changed to "Home"
And "XD Shop" changed to "Search"

Now I need the directing links changed, click you click "XD Shop" it takes you to the Xtrato main page, I need it to take me to "/forums/search.php" (the full link is http://rfstorm.net/forums/search.php)

Ok now save it as the .swf file. Now open up the other file called "~XDlogoz". And change the logo from "Xtrato" to "RF Storm".

OK Now go into the other folder labled NOVA and open the file "XPumaNav.fla"

I would really like "Portal" changed to "Forums"
"Studio" changed to "Members"
"Store" changed to "Contact"
and to the left of the big navigation there is a smaller one, and the last one says "Contact", I would like that changed to "Logout"

Now the linkings for this one.

I need the "Home" to link to "/index.php"
I need the "Portal (now forums)" to link to "/forums"
I need the "UserCP" to link to "/forums/usercp.php"
I need the "Studio (now members) linked to "/forums/memberlist.php"
I need the "Store (now Contact) linked to "/contact.php"

Then save it as the .swf and now for the last file, open the "XDLogo.fla" and the logo says "Xtrato Designs, Designed by Motivation" I would like that changed to "RF Storm"

And thats it, if someone could do that, it would be awesome! Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back