• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Need some rest, not sleepy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I'm going crazy. I've slept from 3pm to 8pm or something and I am just not sleepy at all anymore.
It's 2.37am while I'm typing this and I have to go to school tomorrow and wake up at 6.00am.

How the diddly can I get some sleep? Or should I stay awake, considering I'm just not sleepy at all? URRGHH

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Don't nap.
Of course this won't help you today, but maybe in the future. If you go to bed too early, your body is just not "programmed" for sleep yet, thus you sleep less and probably not as good, but your body still has some new energy so you'll find it hard to fall back asleep afterwards.
It's either that or you really have sleep problems.

As for now, I dunno. I usually sleep around 2-4 hours before an early shift and sleep afterwards but that's because even if I try to stay awake for two days straight, I just can't fall asleep before 1 am. I. Dunno. :(
But still: Maybe you can stay awake now and try to get the day over. xD Or stay in bed and hope.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Don't nap.
Of course this won't help you today, but maybe in the future. If you go to bed too early, your body is just not "programmed" for sleep yet, thus you sleep less and probably not as good, but your body still has some new energy so you'll find it hard to fall back asleep afterwards.
It's either that or you really have sleep problems.

As for now, I dunno. I usually sleep around 2-4 hours before an early shift and sleep afterwards but that's because even if I try to stay awake for two days straight, I just can't fall asleep before 1 am. I. Dunno. :(
But still: Maybe you can stay awake now and try to get the day over. xD Or stay in bed and hope.
Yeah, I took the idiotic nap. I came from school and was too stressed out and what not and fell asleep while doing homework lol.
I've been hoping for 4 hrs now xD

Guess I'll just have to wait until it's 6 am ahhhhh stupid school

Thanks!

Griewer

Awards
I always get tired when watching TV from bed, so whenever I want some sleep I go to bed and start watching something mildly interesting and bumm timeskip happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back