• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need Some Help! (Games for Christmas)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
My sister and her husband love to game. I lent them Resident Evil 5 Gold and they absolutely loved it! They also loved God of War and Uncharted.

Here's some background on them, if you guys need it.

Sister:
She loved, loved the first Kingdom Hearts. She doesn't like games that overly difficult. She also doesn't like games that have complex controls or take a while to get used to.

Her husband:
He likes Need for Speed and some macho games. He liked God of War better than my sister.

Okay, since they liked RE5 so much, I'm considering getting them that. Also, I'd like to get them a newer game. The games I am considering are:

Red Dead Redemption
Call of Duty: Black Ops (may be too high, so might get Warfare 2)
Dead Space Ignition

I'm leaning toward Dead Space Ignition, but does it even come out this year?

So, my question to you guys is are there some more games out there that came out in 2009-2010, that you would recommend and think that that gaming couple would like?

Thank you!

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
^Jak*
Also, do they just own a PS3? Or are there other options?
Also depending on which God of War you got them(if 3), you could buy them the HD collection w/ 1-2.

And COM+2 if your sister only played 1.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
If they're fans of Star Wars, get The Force Unleashed II, when the price drops some. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood would be a good choice for them if they like it, but I'd also recommend them playing the other two - Assassin's Creed I and II - as well, in order for the story to be better understood.

Mafia Wars, maybe. Granted, I'm not big on knowing PS3 games, but eh. I'll try checking back and adding some.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Dead Space Ignition already came out but I heard its pointless and bad but If her husband likes Need For Speed games then maybe Hot Pursuit would be good if its not too high and if he doesnt get it before Christmas.

Maybe Ratchet and Clank or the Sly Cooper Collection for your sister if they have a PS3. Or like everyone else said the Jak and Daxter games which are like less than $30 or $20 all together.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
The couple has a PS3.

For a minute there, I thought I wouldn't get many replies.

After a lot of thinking, I decided on Dead Space 1. They both like scary movies and scary stuff, so I thought a scary game wouldn't be a bad idea. I know I said 2009-10, and Dead Space is 08, so I apologize.

Thank you guys for your input! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back