• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need Some Clarification on KH3D: Xehanort's Plan(s) & More

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
So I sort of understand the story they presented, however I'm unclear on the plans that Xehanort executed over the years. From what I gathered, the reason Ansem SoD sought after Kingdom Hearts and the 7 Princesses of Heart was so that he could recreate the X-blade, but didn't he need the 13 darknesses to do that? This brings me to KH2, where Xemnas wants to create Kingdom Hearts so that he can transfer himself into the Organization XIII members and thus have the 13 darknesses to create the X-blade. Why would Xemnas do that if he no longer has the 7 Princesses of Heart? Also why does he even need to transfer himself into the Organization, when in KH3D he already has vessels scheduled to appear?

And finally, did Master Xehanort transport himself to the past (before BbS) to start scheming from back then? Young Xehanort (is that Xehanort in Terra's body or no?) says that his most distant future self was set to return, and then we see Master Xehanort.

Also (I know I said finally above but whatever lol) what is the relevance of the data worlds? Why would Maleficent go after them for? And was Xehanort going after them as well?

And finally (I hope) was the Robed Figure on Destiny Islands in KH1 some sort of time travelling Ansem SoD or was it actually Ansem SoD just cloaked?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
And finally, did Master Xehanort transport himself to the past (before BbS) to start scheming from back then? Young Xehanort (is that Xehanort in Terra's body or no?) says that his most distant future self was set to return, and then we see Master Xehanort.
Young Xehanort is just that. He's a teenage Xehanort. Xehanort would have had to cast off his body and travel back to his younger years in order to pick this one up.

Also (I know I said finally above but whatever lol) what is the relevance of the data worlds? Why would Maleficent go after them for? And was Xehanort going after them as well?
Maleficent is going after the data worlds so she can somehow take over the all worlds and become the ruler, throwing the universe into Darkness.

And finally (I hope) was the Robed Figure on Destiny Islands in KH1 some sort of time travelling Ansem SoD or was it actually Ansem SoD just cloaked?
The Robed Figure was the time travelling Xehanort that went around picking people up I guess, since it was said Xehanort was there on the day of the Destiny Islands destruction (where he interfered with the Mark of Mastery exam) and the only Xehanort there was the Robed Figure (seen in Kingdom Hearts 1, Re:coded approaching Riku, and Dream Drop Distance when Sora and Riku were under the water).

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
So I sort of understand the story they presented, however I'm unclear on the plans that Xehanort executed over the years. From what I gathered, the reason Ansem SoD sought after Kingdom Hearts and the 7 Princesses of Heart was so that he could recreate the X-blade, but didn't he need the 13 darknesses to do that? This brings me to KH2, where Xemnas wants to create Kingdom Hearts so that he can transfer himself into the Organization XIII members and thus have the 13 darknesses to create the X-blade. Why would Xemnas do that if he no longer has the 7 Princesses of Heart? Also why does he even need to transfer himself into the Organization, when in KH3D he already has vessels scheduled to appear?

So, first and foremost, Xehanort's goal is an apocalypse so he can see the creation of a new world. He had many plans to make that goal a reality and sometimes those plans overlapped.

His first attempt, that we know of, of summoning the true Kingdom Hearts and with it the X-Blade came in Birth by Sleep. That plan failed.

The second, third, and fourth plans ran concurrent.

One was create a false Kingdom Hearts out of the hearts of fallen worlds that could be found behind the doors to darkness. The spread of the heartless and the search for the 7 princesses to open the path took about 10 years, and Xehanort's Heartless was manipulating Maleficent to do the brunt of the work. This was the plot of the first game, and even though Xehanort's Heartless's false Kingdom Hearts was summoned, it was destroyed when Sora sealed the door to darkness and its depths were never fully charted (Many believe the Kingdom Hearts Xehanort attempted to reach in this game was the true one, but the chronicles of 3D confirm that it was a fake.)

The third plan included the construction of the Kingdom Hearts of peoples' hearts, and the 13 nobodies that became Organization XIII. Organization XIII was a failure as many of its members were too untrustworthy or weak to become Xehanort's new vessels, and Ansem the Wise blew up Xemnas's Kingdom Hearts, freeing the captive hearts.

The fourth plan was the most elaborate of all, and involved summoning the true Kingdom Hearts by the union of seven and thirteen. The first trial of this was to see if the princesses could be found, and Xemnas creating the first Organization. When it was clear that there would never be 13 darknesses without further manipulation, Xehanort transcended time to make sure they made up the numbers on the day when the true Organization XIII could be completed. The seven princesses of heart aren't absolutely needed because there will be seven guardians of light to take their place in battle, but they are the backup should the heroes of light choose not to play.

(which they can't afford to take that route, because should the princesses be struck down the entire realm of light will fall to darkness)

And finally, did Master Xehanort transport himself to the past (before BbS) to start scheming from back then? Young Xehanort (is that Xehanort in Terra's body or no?) says that his most distant future self was set to return, and then we see Master Xehanort

As Chaser said, the young Xehanort we see is the teenage version of Xehanort who has yet to leave Destiny Islands to begin Keyblade training, he makes that perfectly clear when he shows Sora the day he met his future self.

As for Xehanort from the most distant future, that would be Master Xehanort apparently. Upon recompleting it seems he's assumed his elderly form, which seems odd but Yen Sid did seem to allude that it would turn out that way.

As for the robed figure, it's the exact same Ansem Seeker of Darkness that confronts Sora in the first game in the secret place. He came to Destiny Islands to set the events into motion. This killed several birds with one stone. He returned to his home world, the Terra side of him saw Riku again, and he confirmed that Kairi had been sent to this world. He waited for the storm to hit and entered the realm of sleep with Sora and Riku, thus allowing Young Xehanort the ability not only to transcend time but to track Sora in the Realm of Sleep.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
From what I gathered, the reason Ansem SoD sought after Kingdom Hearts and the 7 Princesses of Heart was so that he could recreate the X-blade, but didn't he need the 13 darknesses to do that?
Ansem gathers the Princesses to form the Keyblade of Heart and unlock the Final Keyhole, which would open the Door to Darkness and allow him access to the Kingdom Hearts he was creating by destroying worlds.
This brings me to KH2, where Xemnas wants to create Kingdom Hearts so that he can transfer himself into the Organization XIII members and thus have the 13 darknesses to create the X-blade.
Xemnas and the Organization construct a Kingdom Hearts by releasing the hearts from Heartless.

Ansem and Xemnas were both working at plans to obtain Kingdom Hearts while at the same time fulfilling requirements for a combination plan between the two of them (using the Princesses and filling the Organization with the dark hearts).

Ansem SoD does this, having already shed his physical presence, to set up the last-resort of Master Xehanort's many plans. Young Xehanort is Master Xehanort in his youth.

As far as coded​ is concerned, Maleficent wants the Datascape because it's connected to Disney Castle. Conquering the Datascape would give her easy access to the rest of the Castle, effectively filling it with Darkness from the inside out. In 3D, however, Maleficent is rather tight-lipped about what exactly she intends to do with it.

While she does mention Xehanort in that scene (again only vaguely relevant to the rest of the dialogue), Xehanort has shown no knowledge of the Datascape.

It is both, it's the actual Ansem SoD (that's what he looks like before regaining a body through possessing Riku), and that Ansem is the one who moves backwards through time to speak with Young Xehanort.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
While she does mention Xehanort in that scene (again only vaguely relevant to the rest of the dialogue), Xehanort has shown no knowledge of the Datascape.
Actually, Xehanort does know about the Datascape.
Young Xehanort said:
You've been here many times. Your first journey... your voyage through memories... in the datascape... in your dreams. Relived again and again... like deja vu.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Oh, interesting.

I wonder what kind of significance it'll have in III, then.

If I had to guess, it's because anything can grow a heart. Maleficent may be using the datascape as a do-over to try her plans of domination again...

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Thank you! And I too think Maleficent might be planning on using the DataScape to possibly take advantage of the fact that anything can grow a heart, leading her to maybe use minions from the Data worlds to her advantage.

Maybe it'll result in a three way war scene? Guardians of Light vs. XIII Darknesses vs. Disney Villains (led my Maleficent)

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Thank you! And I too think Maleficent might be planning on using the DataScape to possibly take advantage of the fact that anything can grow a heart, leading her to maybe use minions from the Data worlds to her advantage.

Maybe it'll result in a three way war scene? Guardians of Light vs. XIII Darknesses vs. Disney Villains (led my Maleficent)

I thought it was because the Datascape is connected to the real world like memories and dreams are too. So whatever happens in teh datascape will affect the real version of that world in some way. Like the memories of Sora and the people around him in COM and the time frame of world in sleep (since the worlds play back the same scene of that world right before it fell to darkness)

Gram

Banned
Awards
I thought it was because the Datascape is connected to the real world like memories and dreams are too. So whatever happens in teh datascape will affect the real version of that world in some way. Like the memories of Sora and the people around him in COM and the time frame of world in sleep (since the worlds play back the same scene of that world right before it fell to darkness)

It doesn't work that way. The datascape doesn't affect their real world counterparts and the sleeping worlds in DDD dont have waking counterparts they are the worlds themselves stuck in sleep.

The datascape is connected to the real world in the sense that you can travel between them but that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back