• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need of world barriers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheaken

Awards
Why was there a real need of world barriers? Even though the worlds had the barriers, hundreds of worlds were consumed by darkness. And wouldn't it be better that the worlds were connect in some way so that if a pandemic such as heartless consuming worlds were happening atleast people would be able to prepare in some way? If there is a thread that already answers these questions please give me the link.

State

Awards
What barriers are you talking about?

He's talking about when the one single world was separated due to the darkness, they all separated and created barriers. Personally, darkness would find its way anywhere, if not, it'll find a "host", someone that's power hungry for darkness and that person will break the barrier to achieve more power. And as for the subject of preparation from darkness, I believe the legend of darkness was passed down when all worlds were one, and when they broke, they forgot about it and plead ignorance towards it.

Cheaken

Awards
He's talking about when the one single world was separated due to the darkness, they all separated and created barriers. Personally, darkness would find its way anywhere, if not, it'll find a "host", someone that's power hungry for darkness and that person will break the barrier to achieve more power. And as for the subject of preparation from darkness, I believe the legend of darkness was passed down when all worlds were one, and when they broke, they forgot about it and plead ignorance towards it.
But I was wondering what was the need of the barriers being there if darkness could get to and destroy the world.

State

Awards
But I was wondering what was the need of the barriers being there if darkness could get to and destroy the world.

Seeing as how every resident in that world seemed to be clueless towards the subject of darkness, I'd guess they don't know squat about where they live being a world and that it has a barrier.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It was there as both a story- and mechanics-based thing. Story-wise, it keeps the worlds a bit safer from Darkness. In terms of mechanics of the games, it also means you can't have too many people travelling between worlds, so it makes programming easier and makes less characters that need to be written in altered circumstances.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
The barriers were a way to prevent the Keyblade Wars from occurring again says MX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back