• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need more anime titles...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Setharoth

Til daybreak
hm... my location.. is a paradox that beer pong ca
Website
www.freewebs.com
uh... i cant find any decent anime lately... please give me some good titles... here is everything i have either completed or am up to date with

Ruouni Kenshin /Death note /Cowboy Bebop/ Mushishi / Spirited away / The girl who leapt through time /Princess Monoke /Nodame Cantabile / Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann /The melancholy of Harauhi Suzumiya /Fullmetal Alchemist /5 centimeters per second /Grave of the fireflies /Code Geass/ Clannad/ ef- a tale of memories/ Baccano/ Ouran High School Host Club/ Ghost in the Shell/ Gankutsou:The Count of Monte Cristo/ Denno Coil/ Fullmetal Panic/ Castle in the sky/ Hunter X Hunte/ Welcome to the NHK/ Elfen Lied/ Paprika/ Samurai Champloo/ Beck: Mongolian Chop squad/ School Rumble/ Neon Gensis Evangelion/ Toyko Godfathers/ Hellsing/ Fruit baskets/Wolf's Rain/ Genshiken/ Trigun/ Darker than Black/ Bleach/ Hikaru no Go/ Lucky Star/ Fooly Cooly aka FLCL/ Noein- to your other self/ one piece/ Naruto/ Gunslinger Girl/ Paranoia Agent/ The Prince of Tennis/ Samurai 7/ Karau: Phantom Memory/ Blood+/ Crono Crusade/ Ah! My Godess/ Love Hina/ Basilisk/ Gun X Sword/ Kiddy Grade/ D.N.Angel/ Negima/ Burst Angel/ .//Hack sign/ .//Hack roots/ Eureka Seven/ Witch Hunter Robin// Trinity Blood/ S-cry-ed/ Getbackers/ Air Gear/ .//hack liminlty/ Jing King of Bandits/ Bamboo Blade/ Spice and Wolf/ Shuffle!/ Fate Stay Night/ The Big O/ Ergo Proxy/ Read or Die/ The twelve Kingdom/ The place promised in our Early days/ Intersella 5555/ Kino's Journey/ Kure-nai/ Morbita/ Hell Girl/ Tower of Druaga/Kanokon/ Honey and Clover/ D-grayman/ Vampire Knight/ Allison and Lillia/ Macross Frontier/ Soul Eater/ Nabori no Ou/ Himitsu The Revelation/ Chiko, Heiress of the phantom thief/ Crystal Blaze/ Sword of the Stranger/ Nausicaa Valley of the Wind/ My neighbor Totoro/ Perfect Blue/ Chobit/ Solty Rei/digimon /Vandread

My top favs are
1 Fullmetal Alchemist
2 Death note
3 Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
4 Nodame Cantibile
5 The melancholy of Harauhi Suzumiya
6 Naruto
7 Beck
8 Ouran High School Host Club
9 Air Gear

um... and no hentai titles please (things like Elfen lied and love hina (i know perverted) are ok though) so just make sure the series isn't about sex and iif it is make sure it is damn inteligient

Last edited:

Wasilis

Bronze Member
Well... since you have watched Soul Eater (I have said this thousand times xD) and you know that it is the best anime (music, animation, characters, battle/fight scenes, etc), I recommend you to stick and continue with it. From now on it is becoming even better!

Another anime is Digimon. One of the best anime as well! Especially the first, second and third.

Other are:

Koihime Musou - Like Hero Tales, except the fact that all characters are female.

Natsume Yuujinchou - Think of Bleach, but with better animation and overall much better. Have youkais, demons and such.

Nabari no Ou - Like Naruto, but better animation, better storyline, better character's background

Amatsuki - I have watched only the first 3 episodes, but it was pretty good. Think of Runouri (sp?) Kenshin

That's all for now. Hope I helped! :)

Last edited:

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Great Teacher Onizuka.

I personally liked that one.

And Goldenboy. (this one is dirty but it's not hentai)

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
You missed out Last Exile and GiTS: Stand Alone Complex (1st and 2nd Gigs), which is rather hubristic in my books.

Last edited:

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Last Exile (easily one of my favorite anime of all time)

Vandread

RD Sennou Chosashitsu (Read Drive)

Dual!

Setharoth

Til daybreak
Website
www.freewebs.com
Thanks so far the recomindations. Just to note i have already watched GiTS aka Ghost in the shell (I hate the movies but the tv series is so good... hehhehe... laughing man) and digimon (FIRST ANIME FOR ME... love gabumon) and oh yeah i am up to date with Nabari no Ou (meh... its ok)

Koihime Musou
Natsume Yuujinchou
Amatsuki
Great Teacher Onizuka
Goldenboy
Last Exile
Vandread
RD Sennou Chosashitsu
Dual!

PLEASE TELL ME MORE....

ps.... idk... i watch soul eater only because of black star.... such a terrible funny ego...

Last edited:

Hei

Website
forever-remnant.livejournal.com
Romeo x Juliet is really good. I don't like Romeo and Juliet, but the anime made me cry every single episode.

Mushi-Uta is also good. It's a bit strange, but I liked it.

Nabari No Ou

Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpuchou

Nevermind, just noticed you watched nabari. >< You're very up-to-date with anime, awesome. :3 I'm watching a lot of the ones you are.

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu
Naruto: Shippuuden(didnt know if this included in naruto?), Golden Boy, Rosario Vampire, Digimon S1 & 3, D-Grayman..... uuuuuhhhh i'll give more when i think of them ^_^

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Forgot to mention a show called Heat Guy J.

It is a unique take on the Cop/Mafia genre, and it is very well done. 2D artwork and animation were phenomenal (though the 3D wasn't quite as good, but nothing that would significantly hurt the show), and the soundtrack fit perfectly. Also, I loved the characters. A must see in my book.

Setharoth

Til daybreak
Website
www.freewebs.com
thanks for the new titles... oh yeah when i mention a title i mean everything related to it so all the ova's and movies and series... so naruto means naruto movies and naruto shipuuden

Koihime Musou
Natsume Yuujinchou
Amatsuki
Great Teacher Onizuka
Goldenboy
Last Exile
Vandread
RD Sennou Chosashitsu
Dual!
Romeo x Juliet
Mushi-Uta
Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpuchou
Rosario Vampire
Heat Guy J

and oh yeah... thanks anyway but i have watched nabori no ou, digimon, and d.Greyman... this commetn was to just set it straight
ps. started vandread and i am at the second seies of it now... its ok but better than what i was recently watching... eh.... kiddy grade was probally thte worst anime ever... funimation let me down T_T

so PLEASE GIVE ME MORE TITLES ^_^

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Hmm, well, I don't know of any movies other than what you've already seen, but I can say STAY FAR AWAY from Origin: Spirits of the Past. It has good music and superb artwork, but the story isn't worth it, imo (don't make the same mistake I did, lol).

Anyway, I did think of one more show that you didn't mention. Zipang. It is a show about a modern navy ship that's accidentally sent back to Midway in WWII. It's actually pretty good, lol.

Also, I did see an anime from your list that I've seen and would like to point out to others, if you don't mind.

Ahem, if you haven't seen Gankutsuou: Count of Monte Cristo, then drop whatever you're doing and start watching it. It'll only take the first episode to get you hooked, and you'll see why :)

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
uh... i cant find any decent anime lately... please give me some good titles... here is everything i have either completed or am up to date with

Ruouni Kenshin /Death note /Cowboy Bebop/ Mushishi / Spirited away / The girl who leapt through time /Princess Monoke /Nodame Cantabile / Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann /The melancholy of Harauhi Suzumiya /Fullmetal Alchemist /5 centimeters per second /Grave of the fireflies /Code Geass/ Clannad/ ef- a tale of memories/ Baccano/ Ouran High School Host Club/ Ghost in the Shell/ Gankutsou:The Count of Monte Cristo/ Denno Coil/ Fullmetal Panic/ Castle in the sky/ Hunter X Hunte/ Welcome to the NHK/ Elfen Lied/ Paprika/ Samurai Champloo/ Beck: Mongolian Chop squad/ School Rumble/ Neon Gensis Evangelion/ Toyko Godfathers/ Hellsing/ Fruit baskets/Wolf's Rain/ Genshiken/ Trigun/ Darker than Black/ Bleach/ Hikaru no Go/ Lucky Star/ Fooly Cooly aka FLCL/ Noein- to your other self/ one piece/ Naruto/ Gunslinger Girl/ Paranoia Agent/ The Prince of Tennis/ Samurai 7/ Karau: Phantom Memory/ Blood+/ Crono Crusade/ Ah! My Godess/ Love Hina/ Basilisk/ Gun X Sword/ Kiddy Grade/ D.N.Angel/ Negima/ Burst Angel/ .//Hack sign/ .//Hack roots/ Eureka Seven/ Witch Hunter Robin// Trinity Blood/ S-cry-ed/ Getbackers/ Air Gear/ .//hack liminlty/ Jing King of Bandits/ Bamboo Blade/ Spice and Wolf/ Shuffle!/ Fate Stay Night/ The Big O/ Ergo Proxy/ Read or Die/ The twelve Kingdom/ The place promised in our Early days/ Intersella 5555/ Kino's Journey/ Kure-nai/ Morbita/ Hell Girl/ Tower of Druaga/Kanokon/ Honey and Clover/ D-grayman/ Vampire Knight/ Allison and Lillia/ Macross Frontier/ Soul Eater/ Nabori no Ou/ Himitsu The Revelation/ Chiko, Heiress of the phantom thief/ Crystal Blaze/ Sword of the Stranger/ Nausicaa Valley of the Wind/ My neighbor Totoro/ Perfect Blue/ Chobit/ Solty Rei/digimon

My top favs are
1 Fullmetal Alchemist
2 Death note
3 Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
4 Nodame Cantibile
5 The melancholy of Harauhi Suzumiya
6 Naruto
7 Beck
8 Ouran High School Host Club
9 Air Gear

um... and no hentai titles please (things like Elfen lied and love hina (i know perverted) are ok though) so just make sure the series isn't about sex and iif it is make sure it is damn inteligient

WARNING! MASSIVE WALL OF TEXT APPROACHING! NO REFUGE!

Also, you ask for intelligence, yet you have Naruto on your list of favorites. I sense inconsistencies...

Anyway, you have a good deal of my recommendations listed already, so...

Alright, forget about what everyone in this thread has suggested.

Watch Monster.

I'm not f*cking around. Watch it now or you're getting banned. I'm dead serious.

Downloads:
Full Episodes of Monster - realityLAPSE[.com]__

Synopsis:
Monster - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh man, having you as a Supermod is going to be a blast.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Oh man, having you as a Supermod is going to be a blast.

ehehe

The only problem with watching Monster is that, once you watch it, you'll probably hate every other anime out there as they are all inferior to the much supreme Monster. You might want to save it for last. But then again, most anime is shit, and as you've already seen all the necessary animes, you might as well just save yourself the trouble and watch Monster.

Or, yeah, you're getting banned.

Vegnahollows

430321003_76203e7c64.jpg

Yup.

Setharoth

Til daybreak
Website
www.freewebs.com
OMG a link to monster *Bows*.... i have been looking for a good download site for this >_> <_< .... like in (fill in the blank) mini_ _ _ _ (not sure if it is against rules to mention sites like that so use your own imagination....

List of all that is mentioned:
Koihime Musou
Natsume Yuujinchou
Amatsuki
Great Teacher Onizuka
Goldenboy
Last Exile
Vandread
RD Sennou Chosashitsu
Dual!
Romeo x Juliet
Mushi-Uta