• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need MALE input!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Does the advertisement make you want to buy the product

• Yes

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 36 94.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Hey guys,
Im going an opinionative collumn for school about the false stereotyping of the male gender.
Basically,
This is an advertisement by WakeBoard Nebraska,

My question to you is this,
Do you think the ad encourages you to buy the product and why?

Wakeboard20Nebraskaadvertisement.jpg

I only want serrious answers please, no being stupid, think serriously does this ad encourage you/discourage you to buy the product and why?

JUST TO CLARIFY WHAT THE PRODUCT IS,
It is the wakeboard up the top left hand corner.

Thanks for your feedback,

Last edited:

UnnamedPerson

Awards
No, It does'nt encourage me to buy it.
I think its stupid and degenerative for them to actually think that girl's in bikinis are going to make guys run to buy their products.

Firo

Oh Crap
Yes it makes you want to buy the boat. I mean look at that rack.......the one for the wake boards. But no it doesn't make me want the boat. Maybe girls with bag over there heads scares me. So no. But other than the bag thing, it's a stereotype to think all guys want girls in bikinis.

Awards
LOL no it does not. just showing boobs does not = SALE.well for me anyway. what do girls with bags over their heads have to do with wake boards anyhow?
BTW seasalt I love your avi

Last edited:

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Are they the product? I mean what are they trying to sell?

edit: Oh it's wake boards, my bad. No, I don't wanna buy maybe if they tried harder and showed a half naked chick straddling the wake board I might think differently or maybe if they were soaking wet but that does nothing for me or their wakeboards.

Last edited:

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Anyone that says yes is either not attracted to the female gender or they looked all over for the product to observe the details of the half board it shows.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Thanks everyone for your input,
I still need more so tell your friends, they dont even have to comment just vote!

S

Shadow Soldier

Lol no.

I don't know if your basing your paper on that ad alone or the actual product, but that ad doesn't make me want to do anything. They have the actual item cut off by a shit load, and to be honest, as good as the female body is, I actually prefer to look at the face. I'm a fan of the eyes and smile. If it wasn't for you saying what the item is, and that logo wasn't there, I wouldn't know what the hell I'm looking at. I would think it was one of those pictures with the black borders and it says like

"Women... God invented a paper bag for a reason". Hope this was helpful.

Awards
if you hadn't pointed out that the product was wakeboards i would have thought it was the bikinis the girls were wearing, so no I wouldn't have bought the product

technically it's a terrible advertisement because of the way the product is placed, but the advertisement itself has obviously garnered more publicity (controversy is the best publicity) than if the girls weren't wearing the bags, so it's quite effective

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
honestly it looks like you're trying to sell people as your product though i suppose women in bikini's is a good way to get a male's attention. (is being serious.) however i am confused about the paper. i think plastic would have been amusing. (is not being serious.) regardless this whole add doesn't encourage me to by the wakeboard. first off it barely shows the product. second off the ad is massively confusing. third off i see no real theme that identifies what your trying to sell. just some ideas though...

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
The product isn't even clearly displayed.

Nobody would buy that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back