• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need MALE input!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Does the advertisement make you want to buy the product

• Yes

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 36 94.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
and may i ask u SSIC, out of curiosity, wuld u buy the wakeboard if tons of guys u labeled as hot replaced the girls?
No I wouldn't actually,
But I'd be sorta a strange candidate to use.
I personally hate it when im judged for what I look like so I refused to do it to others
So much so, that when Im asked "Dont you think that guy is hot?" I simple say
"I don't know"
and actually mean it which no one really understands.
I only judge on personality,
again im strange,
so I suppose it was your way on saying, I should have just reversed the question to males instead of females but yeah im a strange one so, I'd probably still survey a group of girls to be honest.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Not really.
... I still would wanna bag one of those though. Unless their faces are ugly.
Anyway, stereo-what-so-fying? :3

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I'll MALE input you, if you know what I mean.

But uh, no I wouldn't buy that. I couldn't even tell what "that" is before you said what it was.

Shade737

Silver Member
The women are kind of distracting away form the board especially with the bags on.

XIV-Lawliettre

I live in Castle Oblivion like any other nobody bu
Idk but apart from the sexy women part maybe all there is to it is the brand, I dont know the brand that much but maybe people who do would just buy it Ive seen my brother buy stuff which its publicity and propaganda are nonsense and he still buys it...

Like those super fast jumping scene changing commercial to promote a car, or those perfume's commercial in which a lot of blankets passing by theres like ppl having a good time and suddenly everyone puts on a poker face and a girl names the product in french

I think its all about the label

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
No I wouldn't actually,
But I'd be sorta a strange candidate to use.
I personally hate it when im judged for what I look like so I refused to do it to others
So much so, that when Im asked "Dont you think that guy is hot?" I simple say
"I don't know"
and actually mean it which no one really understands.
I only judge on personality,
again im strange,
so I suppose it was your way on saying, I should have just reversed the question to males instead of females but yeah im a strange one so, I'd probably still survey a group of girls to be honest.

lol its always good to judge on personality, only reason to call it strange is cuz its rare nowadays (sadly).

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
I'll MALE input you, if you know what I mean.
LOL!

lol its always good to judge on personality, only reason to call it strange is cuz its rare nowadays (sadly).
It is rare unfortunately...

Thanks heaps people you're helping me no end, I think I'll keep the poll open for 24 hours then I'll finish my report.

Lunar Knight

American Person
It's an eye-catcher, but I wouldn't have a clue what they are selling unless I read the company's name.

And no. I wouldn't spend my money on anything unless I thought the product was actually good. The ad tells me nothing.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Thanks guys keep it comming, I'll probably close the poll in about an hour, I might go a little over though, Im multitasking when it comes to assignments.
:wink:

Endgame

:D
Hey guys,
Im going an opinionative collumn for school about the false stereotyping of the male gender.
Basically,
This is an advertisement by WakeBoard Nebraska,

My question to you is this,
Do you think the ad encourages you to buy the product and why?

Wakeboard20Nebraskaadvertisement.jpg

I only want serrious answers please, no being stupid, think serriously does this ad encourage you/discourage you to buy the product and why?

JUST TO CLARIFY WHAT THE PRODUCT IS,
It is the wakeboard up the top left hand corner.

Thanks for your feedback,

You mean the one that's cut off by the top of the image?

No.

It dosn't make me want to buy it. I can't even see all of it. I wouldn't know what I was buying. All I can see is girls with bags over their heads. Though I can't help but think that the type of girl that agrees to pose with a bag over her head for this advertisement deserves everything she gets.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Thankyou very much everyone for all the help, Im going to use the data now!
This thread can be close if the mods wish to do so, I have what I need :)
Otherwise people feel free to continue discussing if you wish,
but I must continue on with my report now :)
And again, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back