• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Need information

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthSider

hey peoplez i owe a favor can somewone please help me i need to find-out wat that things is called dat comes in an infomercial i tink its an undergartment (kinda looks like a muslce shirt made out of something) dats suppose to make u look skinny and wen u put it on ur suppose to put it on through ur feet coming up all the way to ur chest area (trying to give any details)

dr.korytco

I think she means that dress that was in pirates of the caribean one that made the woman faint, I think she means on of those under wears, whatever it is called.

dr.korytco

One could argue that your grammar representing you is self degrading. What qualities do you wish to reveal to us. Ghetto, un-educated slang. You might fit in somewhere but it is obviously not the cool, practical thing to do here. In fact if you were a bit more clear in expressing yourself perhaps we could help you a bit more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back