• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

need help.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

luffywang573

i want to know that they say in PROUD mode u need to complete the MEMO, but does it mean everything
(mini game, side quest, treasure chest...) or just the story in each mode, cause if it everything it could be hard

Last edited:

Ark

I'm guessing by MEMO you mean jimmy's journal.....in Proud mode im pretty sure all you have to do is beat the game to get the secret ending if that's what your asking..

Ark

Oh and it's not TOO hard to complete the journal cuz i did it in Proud mode and completed the journal 100%...in order to complete the journal you have to do all the mini-games,mini-missions.etc...if you need help what i did was look up videos on youtube of people completeing the mini-games and stuff..

sonidzero

yup but in FM, that means takin out Enny and all the data battles

good luck

(PS enny is enigmatic soldier)

EDIT not to mention the mushrooms

Gunslinger

So to clarify ( cause I was wondering the same thing ), in FM+ to get the secret ending on Proud you have to finish the Mushrooms, E.S. battle, and the Data Battles? ( basically, get Sora the gold crown ) But you don't have to finish the Journal?

I would be so sad if you had to. The mini-games, they're easy enough. But getting the right number for each synthesis item...

luffywang573

well the thing get to me is if everything need to finish then is could be hard the final hades tournament, i'm not said it cant be beat(infact the last 10 battle could be hard) but u need to get enought points, for getting the marks on the journal.

Sexy Angel
Jiminy is the devil cuz he determines if u get secret ending!!! I HATE HIM!!!! :cursing:

Oh and all u gatta do is complete journal in proud mode for FM+

:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back