• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
*Signs Morphaeus-Come-Delete-This-Noobs-Topic-And-Help-The-Confused-Noob-To-The-Right-Fourm signal* Please. We Need This.

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
Kolbo: You... Kinda posted this in the wrong section. It goes over here: http://forums.khinsider.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24

Everyone else: Why, instead of helping him when he's obviously a newb, do you flame him instead? You people are as bad as Kolbo is... Not saying he's bad to begin with, just confused. This shows what people are talking about... Now morph can close this topic.

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
Ditto of Watermelons <3 comment. Help him, don't flame him. How else will he learn?!

Endgame

:D
JaXeMs_TwilighT said:
all....right.... sooo you do magic?

I do magic. I'm not sure what type, but let me tell you, my arm is getting sore from drawing all those pentagrams. And I really need to stop doing the ones that involve blood sacrafice, all the scars on my wrists are gettign noticable.

As for a keyblade, well, why not simply summon a lesser daedra from oblivion in the form of a wonderously light daidric dagger...er, I mean keyblade. Sorry, too much Morrowind.

Kolbo, you've posted thin is the wrong section. This is the role=playing section, a form of interactive literature, wheraes you want the RPG inferno section.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Sigh...I leave for one day and this is what happens. Next time just report the thread to me, don't flame the thread maker. I expect better behavior from most of you, especially Zetsumi. Thread=Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back