• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need help...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foshizzle

I'm doing a documentary for school on KH-2 for my digitial media class and i was wondering if any of you guys know how do i mail Square-enix to ask for permission?

mysticalmario

Xalechim said:
y do u need to ask them???

it is illegal to use copywrited images and interviews and videos and such in a presentation without permission from the owner, thats why

Foshizzle

cause our teacher needs to see we had permissiont o use the images and stuff

Wow square-enix site is confusing i cant really find a lot of stuf fin it i see contact but i dont see how.,. heh need more help plz sorry for double post

Last edited by a moderator:

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
Asking for permission to use images from a major company as Square-Enix is impossible. Believe me I tried for a different company and didn't get any response. There's no chance in hell you'll get it, its best to choose something else.

Foshizzle

Haha alright sounds good but i can barely thing of a another topic so much people took everything else... well ill see i did that live support wonder if ill get but from what you said probably not... sigh.

Vin

Bronze Member
wish i could help but i cant any way there site is so confsing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back