• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need Help!!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
i need help to fifnish synthesising the ultima wepon but i need 13 oriclum+ and i only have 4 and i also need the serenty crystal wich i also only have 4.can anyone please tell me whwere to get more oriclum+? i would really appreaceat it

Neverfate

There's already quite a few posts about this, and more than enough information on the web concerning it. I believe you should take a look for yourself. A good resource is http://www.gamefaqs.com, just got there and search for Kingdom Hearts 2. There should be a great wealth of information concerning synthesis materials.

Doushitemo

-Obtain all material types at the moogle shop
-Chest in Central Computer Mesa (Space Paranoids)
-Chest in Sunset Terrace (Twilight Town)
-Chest in The Brink of Despair (The World that Never Was)
-Finish Starry Hill in 100 Acre Wood
-Finish "A New Day is Dawning" in Atlantica
-Finish Goddess of Fate cup

axelkicks22

you cant get all 13 you need 7 out of the 13 and idk what crystal you need but you need one of em and you can make it

punksora

yeah,this needs to be in the members helping members forum and not just out here in the open

australian sora

Keyblade Master
yeah i cant wait to get it and get eveything.....tell me is the last cup you do hard......and is there hard bits in the game

australian sora

Keyblade Master
good cos i have heard some people said the whole thing is easy...and stuff but im like your a ****head and i know there would be hard parts in it XD

doublesword2

Website
jevin.mycrib.net
Blond Haird Kid said:
i need help to fifnish synthesising the ultima wepon but i need 13 oriclum+ and i only have 4 and i also need the serenty crystal wich i also only have 4.can anyone please tell me whwere to get more oriclum+? i would really appreaceat it

You can spend all the time gathering the orichlum or you can cut the price by using a bright crystal (or something crystal I forgot). Then you will only need something like 7. i had like 10 orichlum and now I have 8 cause I used it on some save the queens and kings.

P.S. You are able to gather all 13. I know where all of them are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back