• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEED HELP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Xxmystic_soraxX

I'm in need of some kingdom heart guidence! Can someone tell me how to beat cloud on the Hercules cup in the olympus collisium? I've been trying to beat him and nothing has worked!

AegisXIII

Awards
Throw the barrel at him to remove his invincibility magic.

AR829038

Awards
I'm in need of some kingdom heart guidence! Can someone tell me how to beat cloud on the Hercules cup in the olympus collisium? I've been trying to beat him and nothing has worked!
Same strategy you used to beat him earlier in the game. When he uses Omnislash, use well-timed Dodge Rolls. It shouldn't be more complicated than that. If you're having a tough time, you might want to consider leveling up.

Soldier

Awards
Alternatively, you can use magic to snipe him at range. During the first fight, I always found that fire works the best, so upgrade to Firaga if possible.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Same strategy you used to beat him earlier in the game. When he uses Omnislash, use well-timed Dodge Rolls. It shouldn't be more complicated than that. If you're having a tough time, you might want to consider leveling up.
You don't actually need to beat Cloud the 1st time. It's 1 of a few early game fights that still continue the story if Sora loses. Thus, Mystic_Sora could reasonably be at a lost as to how to beat him the 2nd time.

Back