• Hello KHInsider Forum Members! Please hide all spoilers and discussion for Final Fantasy VII Remake in a spoiler tag, keep all titles spoiler-free, and do not share any videos/streams/images prior to April 9th 9pm Pacific Time. Anybody who fails to comply will be banned immediately for a week.

NEED HELP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Xxmystic_soraxX

Awards
I'm in need of some kingdom heart guidence! Can someone tell me how to beat cloud on the Hercules cup in the olympus collisium? I've been trying to beat him and nothing has worked!

AR829038

Awards
I'm in need of some kingdom heart guidence! Can someone tell me how to beat cloud on the Hercules cup in the olympus collisium? I've been trying to beat him and nothing has worked!
Same strategy you used to beat him earlier in the game. When he uses Omnislash, use well-timed Dodge Rolls. It shouldn't be more complicated than that. If you're having a tough time, you might want to consider leveling up.

Soldier

Awards
  • The Foreteller
  • Savage Nymph
  • Completionist
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • Just Short of the Mark
  • 15th Anniversary
Alternatively, you can use magic to snipe him at range. During the first fight, I always found that fire works the best, so upgrade to Firaga if possible.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
  • Anguis Union
  • News Hound
Same strategy you used to beat him earlier in the game. When he uses Omnislash, use well-timed Dodge Rolls. It shouldn't be more complicated than that. If you're having a tough time, you might want to consider leveling up.
You don't actually need to beat Cloud the 1st time. It's 1 of a few early game fights that still continue the story if Sora loses. Thus, Mystic_Sora could reasonably be at a lost as to how to beat him the 2nd time.