• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
1. How do view your trophies?
2. To get one of the trophies, you have to finish World 1 in a certain time. Does World 1 mean Destiny Islands or Destiny Islands world card
3. So to unlock the Secret ending, you need to get 20 trophies before the final boss. What are the 20 trophies that are easiest to get that have nothing to do with the avatars and finishing the game?
4. I want to finish all the quests but I can't find the items I need. How do you open new backdoors?

axel95

Awards
1. Go to Debug Reports in the main menu, there is a trophies section in there.
2. It means Destiny Islands
3. Not before the final boss. After you beat the game, you can save a clear data, which unlocks some extra stuff to do in the game. All you have to do is get the 20 trophies at any time.
4. First you need to level up your scan ability using the stat matrix. One item from each world is in Hollow Bastion Riku's Data as a prize in the system sector of that world. The rest are in system sectors as prizes in the actual worlds. (There may be a few in rare prize blox, can't remember for sure.) You also need to beat the game and save the clear data at the end to unlock some hidden system sectors that usually have one of the items as a prize
I hope this helps!

luna1017

1. Go to Debug Reports in the main menu, there is a trophies section in there.
2. It means Destiny Islands
3. Not before the final boss. After you beat the game, you can save a clear data, which unlocks some extra stuff to do in the game. All you have to do is get the 20 trophies at any time.
4. First you need to level up your scan ability using the stat matrix. One item from each world is in Hollow Bastion Riku's Data as a prize in the system sector of that world. The rest are in system sectors as prizes in the actual worlds. (There may be a few in rare prize blox, can't remember for sure.) You also need to beat the game and save the clear data at the end to unlock some hidden system sectors that usually have one of the items as a prize
I hope this helps!
I does, thanks :D
But I thought you needed to get all the trophies before the fight with Data Roxas.

Swordsaint

lol

seeing as everything in this game is replayable, nothing is missble, no.

what i dont understand is, how come people haven't learnt to use their journals or reports properly after so many kh games

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
lol

seeing as everything in this game is replayable, nothing is missble, no.

what i dont understand is, how come people haven't learnt to use their journals or reports properly after so many kh games

Because they change the name so much people think that they changed the contents as well. I guess they did slightly.

Rexy

Bronze Member
I read on KHwiki that you need to get 20 trophies before the fight with Data Roxas to get the secret ending. So I have to get 20 trophies before finishing the last world card?

you just have to get 20 trophies, it doesn't matter if you have finished the game or not...if you get the 20 trophies after the battle against Data Roxas, then you just have to go to Castle Oblivion, go to the door, and use Castle Oblivion card, and see the end (again)

luna1017

you just have to get 20 trophies, it doesn't matter if you have finished the game or not...if you get the 20 trophies after the battle against Data Roxas, then you just have to go to Castle Oblivion, go to the door, and use Castle Oblivion card, and see the end (again)
Ohhh! I see! So I had to panic for nothing. Thanks for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back