• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need help with the Banners.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nukara

Awards
Such a thing, I can not choose between two medals from the new banners, namely "Roxas and Xion" and "Riku and Roxas". Which medal will be more beneficial for my keyblade (Starlight), which one is easier to get?

Hirokey123

Awards
I'm not sure if I can give great advice but what I will say is this. An upright magic medal actually has a slot on star seeker so it's worth pursuing if that's what you care about. However GOOD upgright magic medals are also not rare in the slightest, Roxas and Xion stand out as being one of the few reverse speed medals worth anything.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
Such a thing, I can not choose between two medals from the new banners, namely "Roxas and Xion" and "Riku and Roxas". Which medal will be more beneficial for my keyblade (Starlight), which one is easier to get?

You want roxas and Riku eventually when you get to the point where you start using keyblades like Som or fairystars you will notice that they all have upright magic, heck even your starlight has it Rocas and Xion is only good utility wise on a couple of keyblades

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
Best advice I think I can offer up is to build up your favorite or most leveled up keyblade. For me, that's Fairy Stars.

Choose your best keyblade and build and pull for medals around those slots. If you scatter your resources and attempt to build up too many keyblades at once, you'll be spending too many jewels or real money.

Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back