• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

need help with terra

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
What I did was before I fought the wheel master, I saved in Aurora's chamber. Then, you go to the next room and kill all of the unversed. Then, without going to the next room, I backtracked back to auroras chambers and when you go back into the next room, all of the unversed respawn. I did this for about 2 hours and got to level 26 before fighting the wheel master. I also had a command deck loaded with some good ga level spells from command fusion. This basicaly sets you up for the whole game.

Wow. I could never have the attention span to do that. But why did you grind so much before facing the first boss?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
What I did was before I fought the wheel master, I saved in Aurora's chamber. Then, you go to the next room and kill all of the unversed. Then, without going to the next room, I backtracked back to auroras chambers and when you go back into the next room, all of the unversed respawn. I did this for about 2 hours and got to level 26 before fighting the wheel master. I also had a command deck loaded with some good ga level spells from command fusion. This basicaly sets you up for the whole game.

o_0

The fact that someone would actually take the time to do this amazes me... then again, there are people who leveled up all the way to 100 in Destiny Islands at KH1.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
o_0

The fact that someone would actually take the time to do this amazes me... then again, there are people who leveled up all the way to 100 in Destiny Islands at KH1.
HEY! Don't dis us level 60+ Destiny Islanders. Nah It's worth it if you don't wanna be pwnt in critical mode lol

NamiSora

Castle Oblivion, emo-ing it up with Zexion.
Magnet + Aero + Abounding Crystal
Meld them all together and you get EXP walk! You gain 1 EXP point every step you take! (seriously, I was so shocked when I found out this was a real ability)

Yes, this ability helped me tons! :)
You can meld together all these combinations for EXP Walk:

Aerial Break + Blizzara + Abounding Crystal
Poison Blade + Cura + Abounding Crystal
Blizzard + Aero + Abounding Crystal
Magnet + Aero + Abounding Crystal
Poison + Zero Gravira + Abounding Crystal
Slide Dash + Magnera + Abounding Crystal
Air Slide + Blizzaga + Abounding Crystal
Poison + Guard + Abounding Crystal
Curaga + Guard + Abounding Crystal
Revenge Thunder + Slide Dash + Abounding Crystal

The bold ones are the simplest ones to do.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com

o_0

..... no offense intended to anyone but to level up to level 100 on destiny islands is crazy @_@ and to grind so much before the first boss is almost crazy... i beat terra's story on level 36 on critical with out much of a problem.....

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
Lol the only reason my characters ended up beyond level 40 in the harder modes of bbs was because I spent time gridning to make some of the ultimate commands, and rack up most abilities XD
So really if your working on making terras command list better, naturally you'll rack up levels unless you decide to use exp zero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back