• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need help with Stat Maxing in KH2 FM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

wii.red24

Hey guys wii.red24, I've been playing Kingdom Hearts 2 FM alot lately and, I'm Level 99 (Normal) however both my strength, and magic stats are 61 while my defense is 70. The problem is I've been playing hours on end Maxing out drive forms, destroying waves of heartless and nobodies etc. Maybe it's just me but i'm not noticing an increase in my stats at all. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a different way to max out my strength and defense stats. The main reason I want to max out my stats is due to the fact that i'm trying to beat Terra and that's next to impossible with stats of 61 and 70 lol. Any help from the community would be awesome XD Thanks guys.

AlbertJ

Awards
I always thought that the only way you could increase stats once you reached the max level was from items (defense up, power up, ect.). Is that not the case?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I always thought that the only way you could increase stats once you reached the max level was from items (defense up, power up, ect.). Is that not the case?

It is.
Leveling the forms only increases the stats of the forms as well.

Once you reach Level 99, the only way you can increase your stats (except HP, that cannot be increased manually) is using the power up items from the Moogle Synthesis shop.

And that means you need to start farming crystals and of course, Twilight Gems which can be only won from Assassin Nobodies for making those items.

wii.red24

It is.
Leveling the forms only increases the stats of the forms as well.

Once you reach Level 99, the only way you can increase your stats (except HP, that cannot be increased manually) is using the power up items from the Moogle Synthesis shop.

And that means you need to start farming crystals and of course, Twilight Gems which can be only won from Assassin Nobodies for making those items.

Alright Thanks man i'll have to give it a try

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back