• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need Help With Pre Order!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jerbear772

Ok so as you all know KH3d is coming out in July but they havnt released any info on having a package deal for KH3d and 3d together. Should I wait for them to announce it or just pre order the regular game.:confused:

LordPhantomhive

Awards
You don't need to preorder it now really, and if you do preorder it and the 3DS package is coming you can cancel the preorder and order the 3DS package then.:smile:

Last edited:

iC3

I agree, just be patient. Once the KH3DS Bundle is hopefully announced in the NA you can pre-order then and there. Trust me, they'll have PLENTY of copies, their not going anywhere.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I plan on pre-ordering a game itself, and any bundle they announce if they don't directly say "this bundle will contain the limited edition 3DS that was released in Japan." The reason I say that is because I don't want to limit myself to just the bundle and then find out it is just a plan 3DS like how the Bbs bundle just had a plain PSP (one that didn't work properly either). Honestly though, after the game is officially announced, they usually will announce any special deals a couple weeks or a month after that. Considering we don't have much time before this game is announced though, I'd think we'd have any announcement (if there is one) before end of May.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
i preorded it today . they didnt even know about the release date but i preorddered it , and the 5 dollars goes towards the game. the guy said he "guarantees a bundle released"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back