• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need help with mysterious figure.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Thentheresthisguy

Ive got terra at level 94 ventus 65 and aqua 50 still having alot of trouble with this last fight. Any tips would be great. If its more grinding for levels i need place for aqua to get alot of exp, ive been using radiant gardens for terra and ventus.

mouflon

Awards
Ultimately, you just gotta cheese him.

Your levels should be fine, but get Aqua up to around 60 if you’re struggling too much. I’d say Aqua is the easiest to beat him with since her dodge ability is the best of the three.

As Xickin said, use Fire/Thunder Surge. Don’t just use them to attack him, use them defensively too; you get decent iframes from the surge attacks. This is especially important for Terra since his dodge sucks. Push comes to shove, Shotlocks can give you some brief invincibility to allow for your Cures to recharge if you need them, but it's a bit trickier since waiting for them to lock on leaves you vulnerable.

If he’s coming at with an attack, always go defensive. Using a Surge to protect yourself whilst doing no/little damage is better than leaving yourself vulnerable just to do a bit more damage. I especially remember his light-whip grab-attack thing being especially devastating, but if you get the timing down right, you can use a Surge to block the attack, then as he falls to the ground again, damage him with another.

My setup for him is always 6x Thunder Surge and two Cure spells next to each other. Set your shortcut to Cure so you can instantly snap to it for when you need it. Cure loads faster than Cura/Curaga and you don’t need a full HP bar, just enough so Second Chance/Once More activate when you need them.

Don’t look at his HP bar. Just focus on what he’s doing ‘cause he’s a slippery little sneak. Been a while since I've fought him so don't really recall any of his telegraphing or anything, but just keep at it

AegisXIII

Awards
I remember that some commands you have in your deck will make him use his killer move more often. Only use surge and cure commands.

Thentheresthisguy

Thanks everyone im still trying the thunder surge method still a huge pain. What abilities and commands make him more aggressive?

Soldier

Awards
Thanks everyone im still trying the thunder surge method still a huge pain. What abilities and commands make him more aggressive?
Make Terra more aggressive? or the MF?
Here's my advice from someone who beat the MF with Terra on critical mode at level 75 on his third attempt: Be aggressive. Use the chaos ripper keyblade, thunder surges and curagas. Whenever he his charging an attack like the whirlwind that blows away your command deck or anything, try thunder surging through him. Everything that people have mentioned is indeed true, but Terra's greatest strength is his insanely high attack power. Yes, his slide sucks because of the lack of invulnerability frames and incapability to spam, not every hero is going to be flawless. If you keep up the pursuit, the MF should fall.

Thentheresthisguy

Yeah blenderunit said there are commands or abilities that make mf more aggressive.

Im doing a critical run as my first run. Im still having alot of trounle his tornado that knocks out all the commands nd his small drones that use lasers are giving me the most trouble. Terra is able to avoid most of the attacks i switched out curaga for cure but man is this last fight a huge pain.

Awards
The best and most reliable opening I've found is to use a surge when he jumps in the air and does that big "X" attack.

Once you get the timing right, that will be the easiest way to gradually wear his health down.

When it comes to everything else.... just dodge and pray lol

Soldier

Awards
Yeah blenderunit said there are commands or abilities that make mf more aggressive.

Im doing a critical run as my first run. Im still having alot of trounle his tornado that knocks out all the commands nd his small drones that use lasers are giving me the most trouble. Terra is able to avoid most of the attacks i switched out curaga for cure but man is this last fight a huge pain.
Are you using heal block? that's a lifesaver in this fight. Catch him off guard and block the X when it comes at you to heal yourself nearly up to full or negate the damage entirely. Like i said, thunder surge will stun him for a brief time. I hope you decided to dabble in command melding before doing this.

Thentheresthisguy

I have everything else done all commands and abilities for each character this is the very last thing between me and the platinum. Ive got heal strike on but havnt had a chance to use it.

Thentheresthisguy

Ive got renewal block it saves me alot during those ridiculous combos he has. I was thinking of removing cure nd relaying on that but it didnt work on the 10 runs i tried earlier.

Back