• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need help with Mr. MF himself

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yomitchymitch

So I finally beat VS.
And got ultima weapon.

and now i'm trying to work on MF.
Does anyone have tips?
Like what commands, shotlocks, keyblade, strategies, etc.

Cause I get owned.

Please&thankyou:)

Gram

Banned
Awards
use thunder/fire surge (like 4 or 5) and two or more curagas, renwel block, once more, 2nd chance, leaf bracer abilities.
as for keyblades ive been using:
terra>chaos ripper
ven>void gear
aqua>ultima

tho ive still yet to beat him myself :'(

Veggga

Awards
Website
l33tsketches.tumblr.com
Commands I used:
Fire Surge [x5]
Curaga [x3]

IMPORTANT: DODGE ROLL AROUND THE WHOLE AREA and hit when he's charging for his Tornado and Fire Surge or before and/or after that infamous X Slash he does.

Use the Strongest Keyblade the character your using has, in other words, VOID GEAR. Also, have your level in your EARLY OR AROUND 70 if you get really frustrated, like me. xDD

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Yomitchymitch Train up to where you can do good amount of damage

commands I used was all Thunder Surges and one Curaga.

as for training

^ no that isnt me, but I do use it to grind faster.

Edit: I also did have all my abilities maxed out too.
and I used Void Gear for Ven.

Last edited:

yomitchymitch

Does anyone have an easy way to grind for Aqua?
She's the only one who I have over level 30.
And the void gear for.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
I don't know which character you're trying to beat him with so here's a playlist of mine will all 3 characters beating him.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=6CC625FEDB027DF5[/video]

Terra's strategy was by the point I knew exactly when to attack him and when to back off.
Times he's open:
During/After X-Slash
After/During Tornado
After Raging Storm (he'll dash across the area 6 times)
When he walks towards you then teleports and runs towards you
After both combos
After his Aerial Sonic Blade (3rd Dash, but he dashes 4 times total)
When he's invisible, although he won't block your attacks which leaves him open longer, he can still attack you non-stop and damage you in return.

Don't use Shotlocks cause he'll just regenerate health in the process cause he automatically does after a certain amount of damage.

After 2.5 Bars of health is when he'll turn himself invisible, but if you know it's coming and attack him right at this point and never let you up you can potentially keep him from turning.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
I think 4dapollos covered it with GFK283's strategy. I haven't tried Fire Surge on him, but I do know Thunder Surge is useful against him. On the battle I beat him with, I didn't really use my Shotlock, so it's optional. Most importantly, try not to lose your cool. If you get hit with his whip attack, you're pretty much finished, so don't stress too much. If you can see it coming, use a Surge to dodge it.

Here's a tactic I found that works about 90% of the time. If you happen to get caught in his blade barrage, don't go trying to spam Payback Fang or Curaga, instead retaliate with a Surge once he's finished. Most of the time, he'll start using his blade combo again after your retaliation, so if you have Renewal Block, it's the perfect time to use it. Keep guarding until he's finished with his combo, then use Counter Hammer. You'll be able to heal and deal some damage. Also, if you get caught in his Raging Storm attack, don't try to escape. Your Second Chance/Once More abilities will keep you alive as long as he doesn't take too long between hits. When the flames die down, Slide away and use Curaga. This helped me a lot while fighting him. I hope it helps you.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i was able to interupt his turning invisible a couple times to if that helps.

ispoiledmyself

I beat MF with all three characters and here what my stats were

Aqua:
LV51
3x fire surge
1x barrier surge
4x curaga
Keyblade: Stormfall (I recommend Ultima Weapon, I only used Stormfall because I dunno, I just used it xD )

Ventus:
LV:51
4x Fire Surge
4x Curaga
Keyblade: Void Gear

Terra:
LV52
4x Fire Surge
4x Curaga
Keyblade: Chaos Ripper

^^^ use the strategies everyone above said, but I really dont think It matters what level you are, he is still gonna be hard no matter what and it wont even make that much of a difference. The thing thats really suckish about MF is, if you're expecting to get a 100% on items in your trinity report, you're going to need to beat MF with ALL 3 characters. =[
I'm straight though i got that taken care of. Also watch youtube videos if you need more help. Good Luck!

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
just watch out for his whip attack. If he gets you with it, you might as well just set down the psp and wait for the game over screen. That is the only attack he ever kills me with

Well it depends on if you have second chance and once more and it also depends on what attack he uses after the whip attack. If he uses a normal attack immediately after the whip attack, then yeah you're screwed but if he uses the "X" attack then you'd be able to dodge it.

ChaoticHeart

Wandering aimlessly through the blind eternities..
Well it depends on if you have second chance and once more and it also depends on what attack he uses after the whip attack. If he uses a normal attack immediately after the whip attack, then yeah you're screwed but if he uses the "X" attack then you'd be able to dodge it.

I hate when he uses tornado right after the whip... cheating bastard :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back