• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need Help With Larxene

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
ok i'll help. well if you beat riku, then you obviously had zeros in your deck.....well honestly all i can say is, break her attacks and pummel. if she is to fast for you all i can say is, follow her, and don't let her use teleport rush. you may want to backtrack and level up some and then come back. but if you managed riku #4 then it doesn't really get much harder then that. but still, break and pummel. that's all i got. but if all else fails, level up some more.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
well, i didn't use attck cards for Riku, i used things like Omnislash, Megaflare, Holy etc...all the magic!
well that may be one of your problems, if you use to many sleights you run out of cards. so try using them sparingly and mostly pummel her. and magic is not going to help much in this battle, she is to fast for them to hit her.
also do you think i need to level up when im at level 63!?
no you don't need to level up more.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
hmm....interesting! i think i may have found her undoing! again i say use egular attacks but continue to use the sleights. she is weak against special attacks. might i suggest using search ghost card, a bandit card, and a fat bandit card? those would help in your battle. oh the vexen to. oh use the confuse sleight. that would help.

snoopy qt

Website
www.snoopy.com
i technically used cheats when i played kingdom hearts but i found that having a couple of cloud cards and mushu cards really helped. i used 3 mushu cards against her and they were very good. if u summon three cloud cards there also gud against her. but larxene is really fast so make sure u use ur dodge roll against her.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Okay you sometimes need your distance from larxene. Sometimes you have to get up to her hit her but keep your eye on her cards. Then you can roll out of the way of her attacks. Use sleigts some times. They help. And if all else fails run, make your own strategy, or get the strategy guide.

Bigavsha

Yeah, I'm stuck at that battle too..
I really need help, and I'm using the same deck I used with the Riku battle..
lots of 0 attack cards and Ragnarock+Ars Arcanum..
But still, I can't seem to beat her.
Oh yeah and I recommend using the slieght Shock Impact.
I'm level 52.
And another problem: I can't get a Gravity card! I have lots of gravity sleights but can't seem to find any gravity cards.
Someone told me to look for it in Agrabah, open a door with my Calm Vault map card but now it's kinda too late.. =\

Anyway- can u help me with Larxene?

khfreak87

Yeah, I can help. Basically, all you need is like six or seven #0 Kingdom Key cards. They take up less CP. Once you see her starting to use a sleight, find a zero immediately and card break it. The sleight Holy is an excellent choice and Mega Flare, but other than that i just straight up attacked and occasionally stocked cards. Make sure tinker bell and Oogie Boogie are in your deck. I beat her the first time right after beating Riku, but i was at level 60. Also, make sure there are VERY FEW premium cards. I learned that those cards aren't much help. If you strike quickly enough and often, it should work, PM me if this strategy helps either of you. (PM to khfreak87...duh!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back