• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need help with Cerberus Part of the Hades Paradox

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wisdom Booigi

Alright, I get to the Midway and it takes me 5 min to get past it! that makes me slow to get to Leon and Cloud which I have to beat them in 45 seconds! PLEASE HOW DO I COMPLETE THE MIDWAY CHALLENGE QUICKER?

xMonkeyx

first make sure ur atleast level 99
stats range from 70 to 150
use final form from round 30-40 alot (whenever u hav the time)
thats it
i dont really understand why u hav that much trouble with it unless you are on a low level becuz i can go thru round 30-40 and still hav 9-11 minutes left.

man of oblivion

You could use reflega repeatedly when they attack you so they get injured especially since they attack a lot. Then when they are stunned you can attack. You could also single one out like getting cloud out of the way since he gets annoying when he charges around, or Leon when he charges up his gunblade. Being at a high level and good atk/def stats should also help.

sora741

keep leveling your drive forms so sora can jump higher and glide then make sure you have the ulitma weapon and be around 120+ in every stat and carry lots of potions mega and hi potions and the elixirs(the ones that refill magic and health) and your good

rikuV2

i would put on max combo's and i dono if u use teamates in this cup but alota team moves.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
all you need do is use Magnega & thundaga, reflect if you're surrounded...but that's about it. And when you run out of mp just switch into either Master or Final, maybe even Wisdom, cause the dash really helps when trying to get away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back