• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Need help with a possible purchase

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
My old PC crapped out a few years ago along with my games (FFVII, FFVIII, Legend of Heroes Trails in the Sky 2 etc). SO I got a Mac but Steam doesn't support those games on Mac, so I've been desperately trying to find a way to make Steam think I have Windows (I tried Bottle Opener and a bunch of different programs).
So I was up last night getting the free Sora DLC for World of FF and what do I find? All the previously mentioned games on PS Vita store. Now, do I but them? Or should I just wait until I find a way to play them on my Mac?
Pro: I get to play them
Cons: I have to pay for them (yet again), and it'll be on a smaller screen (which I don't usually enjoy). Also, I'm kinda stubborn, so I'm taking this whole "having to pay agin thing" kinda personally.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
How frequently do you want to go back to them? The Vita isn't a bad choice and not to mention I think the ports for VII and VIII are better anyway? They look better at least on a smaller screen imo than on a PC monitor. I'd just buy them again as you play through them rather than replacing all of them at once. See how you like the first one you buy on the vita and having it be portable which, honestly I'm surprised I didn't see on your pro and con list. Having FFIX portable was one of my reasons for caving and getting a Vita originally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back