• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

need help regarding riku.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
sorry if it's in the wrong section, but i'll ask anyway. .can anyone give me a link to the thread to why Riku never became a heartles even though he lost his heart to ansem. .? but if you're kind enough, you could just state the answer here. .thanks . .

Attemisc

then what DID ansem do.? .

Ansem SoD forced his way into Riku's heart, much the same way Kairi was inside Sora except Ansem SoD was actually able to control Riku first through suggestion and eventually completely controlling his actions and words. Riku is only able to take control for a brief moment in Hollow Bastion.

In The End of the World, Ansem SoD is finally able to force out Riku's heart and take full ownership of Riku's body, warping its image to match his own. So technically during the final boss fights of KH, you're still fighting Riku. Riku's heart, in the meantime, went to the other side of the door to the world of darkness.

When Anse SoD opened the door to darkness and was destroyed, Riku's heart rejoined with his body.

Riku never became a Heartless because his heart left his body for reasons other than succumbing to darkness. True, he immersed himself in darkness, but he always used it as his weapon. Ansem SoD is another story.

Riku never had a Nobody because his body was never vacant of heart, therefore it could not disappear and reappear as a Nobody.

The end.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
wow, thank you. .!

uhm, so, riku didn't turn into a heartless because his body had Ansem's heart inside.?

and if this question will be answered, do close this thread. .

tnx. .

Last edited:

Alex999

wow, thank you. .!

uhm, so, riku didn't turn into a heartless because his body had Ansem's heart inside.?

and if this question will be answered, do close this thread. .

tnx. .

well not exactly, first of all you should kno that ansem is actually xehanort in kh1, and i apologize if you already knew that.

and what he said was all entirely correct, also that riku couldnt come back to the other side from that door because only darkness beings can, which riku or mickey are not.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Im always late to answer the questions... Lol, well, everyone else already cleared this up, better than I couldve too! My work is done:lol:

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Yea, Ansem only possesed him, so he never turned heartless, and Axel can't be his nobody.

Skye

Loveable Iddiot
sorry if it's in the wrong section, but i'll ask anyway. .can anyone give me a link to the thread to why Riku never became a heartles even though he lost his heart to ansem. .? but if you're kind enough, you could just state the answer here. .thanks . .
Riku didn't To Turn to a heartless cause he was sharing his heart and he was over powered...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back