• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need help over here

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Well, first of all, we can't do a single thing to help if you don't explain any of the specifics. Like what you have tried or haven't tried, or what sort of problem you appear to be having, such as if it's in connecting, or hosting problems, and so on. So do that first, explain your problem in as much detail as you know of it.

7_Arch_Angels

O yeah, sorry sorry.. I was quite rushy.. Hehe..

So it's like this. After I chose "Online", a red window popped out. I don't know what the meaning is, but it mentiond something about configuration.. Strange enough, my friend who had exactly the same options in the config can go online...

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
The most important thing is to make sure you're WLAN switch is on. (It's a switch on the left side of a Phat PSP, and on the top of any Slim PSP) If that is not on your PSP will NEVER be able to get onto any wireless function. If that does not work, then I have no idea what is wrong. Hope this helps.....

State

Awards
sony-psp-wlan-switch.png

WLAN PSP 1000

diapo572f68eee6d770c54499a00f3c0c5c0e.jpg

WLAN PSP 2000 - 3000

7_Arch_Angels

Yeah. I already turned on my WLAN and I've even tried to go into google.com and I could! But I still can't multiplay with my friends...

Thx 4 the replies though...

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Maybe it's your PSP internet settings?

Have you gone and checked those and made SURE they work right?

Also, why not consult a user manual?

Seeing as you're gonna play the game, you might know what some of it says right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back