• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need help on KH:CoM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

S King

Have a bunch of high valued (7-9) cards at the top of your deck, followed by some high valued cure cards. At the end, have three or four 0 cards. Using a deck following that principle, I've conquered Sora's story twice.

~Life~

The old member
hes on the 13th floor 2!!!! your kidding right!??!??!?!

AxelFlare

I just keep on using cloud and a lot of attack cards. I also used cure A LOT!! When he uses Dark Aura move all over the screen and hopefuly he won't hit you. Use sleights til you have about 6 attack cards left. Before you fight him level up and raise your CP about 4 times and raise your HP 3 times and you should win. Also get high leveled attack cards. Oh by the way I'm at Castle Oblivion already and I'm 9 years oid. You should beat him.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
make sure your at level 49, and allot of high level cards. the most important attack of his to break is dark arua

dark32

Well, I have some pointer, that will give the edge in beating Riku. You need to get 3 Cloud cards, to creat the combo attack called Omni Slash. It takes out a lot of HP. But just don't have 3 Cloud card, you need to get 6 Cloud cards, so you can perform it twice to take away more HP. Also when battling him you need to have some number 9 Elixers on you, at least 2. Have card range within 7 to 9 and 0 cards, so he can't block your cards. Do the combo Zantetsuken, Arc Arcanum, and Stun Impact.

Here is a list of value numbers you need to perform these combos:

- Zantetsuken needs to have a total card value of 27 or 0.

- Arc Arcanum needs to have a total card value of 1 to 6.

- Stun Impact needs to have a total card value of 20 to 23.

Not only do you need to know what combo to use, but you also need to get good value cards. Hopefully the information I have given to you will help you out a lot.

-Dark32-

JafarAlfalfa

For Riku, I had very few attack cards like about 10. My attack cards were either 8,9 or 0. Riku plays really high cards so you definitele need alot of zeros to break his Dark Aura. I also Put in 7 cures(didn't really care about the numbers, every single cure in my inventory) to do curagas. Only do curagas after you break his combo so he can't break you in time. If you curaga works, u get a whole bar of health healed which is really great. I also took a few fire and blizzards.
For Axel, I couldn't really remember, but he's much easier than Riku. Just get a few blizzards and you should be fine.

JafarAlfalfa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back