• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need help on KH:CoM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
wrong section buddy, but i'd be happy to help you........if i played kh: CoM

o well, good luck anyways

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
CoM Help Needed. Well since you're here, have atleast four 0 cards to block his sleights. A few cure cards and attack cards that are 7 or higher.

~Life~

The old member
I am haveing the same problema and because this thread s here i thought i post here before makeing a new one. I 2 am stuck. I am at level 43. What level were you at to beat him. Hes really hard to me and that Dark arura crap is gettting Soooo anoying!!!!

~Life~

The old member
I made it to 51. Maby i should level up........ I am going to try to stock my cards with 0's.

Sora KHMaster

people come on is he really that hard i did get stuck on him but for only about two days

just level up your cp and put good cards with awesome sleights and lots of cures for when your about one hit from dying and possibly a potion to bring back the cures

~Life~

The old member
Got him the cards really worked he was easy....thanks guys!

seinra

you should at least be around the 40's area in your lvl. Around lvl 45 or higher. Have atleast 4 to 5 0's to card brake his strong sleights. you should also have lots of nines and eights to use as combo cards. DO NOT use to much sleights in this battle. I did to much and ended up with one seven card in my deck. It was sorta cool cuz I could reload fast and could combo with it but you should think twice before doing something like that or you will be screwed.

~Life~

The old member
good advice....i think having 3 0's should be enof. I didnt get hit with dark arua once. and he went down pretty quick :D

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Simple, no premiums, min 3 0s, 7,8,9s for other cards, Megalixir and plenty of cure (0 cure is the best card i think)

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
lol, i beat Riku at level 65. Have lots of high level cards, some cures, and powerful sleights ofcourse. but not too many sleights, that cards that are valuable will run out eventually, i used up my whole deck from sleights, and that only 2 cards that didn't go away were a level 7 cure and a level 7 kingdom key attack card! I took his last life bar with them two cards.

Kairiissocute

I beat him long ago!!!! all i did was combine 3 cure cards that way its a curaga and when i got really low on hp i used that curaga. then do the same thing til hes beaten. good luck kid. if you beat riku you can beat anybody!!!!
HE'S SOOOOOOO HARD

i am the kingdom hearts master!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back