• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need Help from Wii owners or those knowledgeable bout Wii stuff

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
I just purchased the Limited edition Wii thing that comes with a Wii, Wii Sports and Wii Sports resort, and one wii remote.

The problem is, people keep coming up to me asking, "Do you have another contoller? I want to play with/against you." I only have one remote.

Now, I have looked around and saw that walmart has a wii remote thing that I need, but it's $38-$40. I don't want to pay that much for something that doesn't even include a nunchuk or Wii Motion Plus jacket.

My question to you guys, Wii owners and those knowledgeable about Wii stuff, is do you know a reliable store or site that has better deals? I found a Wii remote and motion plus thing on ebay, but you have to bid on it. I'd rather buy it now.

Thank you.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
first don't buy the wii remote and motion plus separate if you can avoid it. the wii remote plus is available now and cost $40. if you don't want to pay that price there are some bundles you might want to look up fling smash which includes the game and wii remote plus. i also heard some walmarts have bundled a wii remote with wii party. you can also look at
cheapassgamer.com Black Friday deals to find some deals on the extra controllers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back