• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need help for Final Mix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EMOguy

I finished KH2FM but I haven't defeat Terra/Enigmatic Soldier.I seem to die from that stupid ball of light which can be reflected,and i keep getting strike by the magic or attack seal thing.And his speed is damn too fast for me to keep up.Anyone who defeated him gimme some tips please.:cry:

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
When he uses the Desperation Move(The sky goes dark) Glide as fast as you can, he will be following you by attacking, but keep gliding until he stops. As for the HP/MP drain attacks, just dont go near him when he uses them. When he shoots the arrows at you, dodge roll from them. When those little flying things go around you and shoot you, use Protega, or Guard. Dodge Roll works too.

C

Colours

When he uses the Desperation Move(The sky goes dark) Glide as fast as you can, he will be following you by attacking, but keep gliding until he stops. As for the HP/MP drain attacks, just dont go near him when he uses them. When he shoots the arrows at you, dodge roll from them. When those little flying things go around you and shoot you, use Protega, or Guard. Dodge Roll works too.

I totally agree with you, dodge roll works alot when he charges to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back